Quick Add Alias

Could you add a feature that would allow a user to right click on the To or CC address and add as an alias to the current account?

sábado 31 diciembre 2022 :: 0900hrs (UTC 0000)

I am not exactly clear what you want to do as the Alias is used from “Send”.
Please explain more and I will try to help

¡feliz año nuevo!

¡Saludos desde Banjul la soleada en Gambia!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Could you add a feature that would allow a user to right click on the To or CC address and add as an alias to the current account?

Sounds you want a quicker way to setup aliases rather than going to accounts.

Aliases though are only added to the account window, so would be very difficult to add a new one to the compose window, when you first have to open accounts.

Hello,

yes I am looking for a quicker way to add aliases. I know I can add them under the account window - but I make heavy use of aliases and it would be convenient to be able to add an alias from a new mail window ( preview pane or separate window )

for instance - let’s say I receive an email to [email protected] - and I am viewing that email in the preview window and I can see the “to” address is an alias - it would be nice if I could right click on that to address and add an alias - so the alias would get added to that account where I am viewing the email.

If you want to reply to that message from the alias address it was sent to, we actually have an option for that.

If your server supports it, select the catch-all alias option. Then you can just reply to that message without having setup the alias ahead of time, and it will be sent from that address anyway.

2 Likes

shame on me for not looking into that selection before asking - that is b-e-a-utiful!

thank you