Last two weeks of e-mails disappeared from inbox

Hello,

I have been using eM Client since late January. Everything has been working smoothly but this afternoon when I opened eM Client to check my e-mail I noticed that the last two weeks of e-mails - both received and sent - have disappeared.

Last night all e-mails were there and I had not moved or deleted any e-mails.

This evening I have received three new e-mails in my inbox and they were received as per normal. But the last two weeks of e-mails are still missing. The situation is inexplicable.

I have never experienced such a problem with an e-mail client before.

I have searched for “em client missing emails” in Google and found various threads where people have reported similar:

etc…

How is this possible? Once an e-mail is received shouldn’t it be saved as an .eml file on my computer somewhere? Is there any way to retrieve these disappeared e-mails or re-download them?

I am absolutely stumped at the moment and concerned that the e-mails have been permanently lost.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Andrzej

Update: I wish to confirm that I am still able to send and receive e-mails successfully. It is only the e-mails from the last two weeks that have been sucked into a black hole leaving no trace they ever existed.

I have had to send an e-mail to a colleague asking him to re-send our last e-mail exchange. For sure this is the strangest e-mail problem I have ever experienced.