Around year+ ago there was some issues with using outlook on em client,
I recall checking here and see the issue didn’t only occurred on my end and someone from the staff saying MS changed something on their end and put instructions about how to edit the mail settings in the account temporarily, which worked for me,
But while it worked great till now, in the last month I’ve kept getting really slow connecting time from eM client when it tries to load my outlook account, it even sometimes resulted in that red danger icon that saying the connection failed only for it to work when I’ve told it to refresh manually (telling it to receive/send mails in other words),
But in the last few days it got more and more often to the point it wasn’t just slow or gave me that red error icon till I refresh few times to the point it worked, But actually gotten worse to the point I’m not receiving mails now at all.
Some useful info so far:
I’m only using one mail account at eM client.
My outlook account work just fine anywhere else.
My internet connection is working stable in general.
My AV not blocks eM client afaik by any means.
I’m currently using
imap-mail.outlook.com and smtp-mail.outlook.com with force Usage of SSL/TLS which was what solved the issue year ago and worked till very recently,
I Did tried to use Legacy SSL/TLS option there and it didn’t worked,
Lastly I’ve also tried whatever ports and Imap/Smtp addresses Outlook told to use for other clients and it also didn’t worked.
I’ve tried to open new account and used the Outlook option in the window there where it automatically set the settings for outlook and it also showed me a red error icon with connection failed warning and unlike my old settings above, it not showing any sign to connect at all even with forced or legacy SSL/TLS,
Also opening an ordinary mail account rather than an outlook focused one didn’t worked either (despite how that was what I was using with an outlook addresse to this day).
I’ve tried the diagnosis button and at first the results were random with both IMAP and SMTP not establishing a connection, or just the SMTP being connected,
but now it seem to show that always the SMTP connected successfully while the IMAP is not,
And the fix button didn’t managed to solve the issue too.
I’m out of options and need your help,
I assume the next thing I may need to do is send a log but dk where it is xD.