eM Client 6.0 Release Candidate available

Hi, this should be repaired now in this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.196…

Jan

Jan

Still the same. I am sure they are low priority…

1. I think you need an additional option… Autostart minimized. The /startup flag seems to do nothing. Opening to the last window state is bothersome.

2. The left folder list window randomly closes on occasion. The right “chat” title reappears after unchecking it.

Seems to be OK now for me …

As previously reported twice in the older “Beta” thread, cannot connect to Exchange. True for the latest RC as well.

OWA reports the Exchange server version to be 8.0.685.0, which I think means Exchange 2007. I suppose this is the problem? If so, I cannot really fault you for that. But I agree with a previous poster in this thread that many companies, especially small ones, will not update their server systems frequently if they are not “broken”. Thus eM Client’s Exchange connectivity will not be useful to a significant portion of users if it relies on seeing the latest version of Exchange.

On a different topic, I notice that during eM Client “Manual” Exchange mail account setup, there is a minor graphics issue whereby the user fill-in boxes overlap the status messages and the messages are not readable (running on Win7 Ultimate).

Yes, it is fixed in the RC2, 6.0.19681. Thanks!

Started getting Synchronization 3204 errors on Google folders. Anyone else seeing this problem right now? Is it Google issue?

Good idea! it’s getting a little confusing…

I aggree. If AS is limited to the most recent version of exchange its today nearly worthless for a lot of people/companies.

Version 8 is indeed Exchange 2007. As far as I understand, Exchange 2007 and before are different compared to Exchange 2010 and after (Lot of programs support only either the old or the new version). But EmClient fully supports only the most recent Exchange 2013 version according to Jan Galis (see above, regaring email flagging), which limits the usability to an ever smaller community. As posted by “em Client user”, I doubt that a lot of companies upgrade their back-end server (because exchange license is very expensive) unless it is broken. So please consider supporting at least the more recent versions of Exchange.

Hi, both my problems (dummy@example and new mails not showing in inbox) are now fixed in v6.0.19681. Thanks for the quick update :slight_smile:

eM Client auto-updated itself this morning to 6.0.19681.0. I’m no longer experiencing the problem of calendars becoming unchecked.

Thanks for the fix!

It seems like this problem was fixed for 6.0.19681.0.

Thanks!

I’ve had eM Client running for the past 6 hours, and emClient hasn’t displayed this sync error for me. I have four different Gmail accounts (one standard Gmail and three Google Apps accounts) configured in eM Client.

Google didn’t report any outages for today (16 Dec 2013):

http://www.google.com/appsstatus

But Downrightnow is showing several potential outages in the last 9 hours:

http://downrightnow.com/gmail

Not sure what is going on now. I’m having sync problems. Content in the e-mail is not downloading or taking forever to download. I’m seeing the “moving dots” progress bar in the message of the e-mail. Anyone else having problems?

I didn’t have problems until this latest build. Can’t figure out what’s going on. Likely it’s Google, but who can tell? :stuck_out_tongue:

The new version fixed this for me.

As I wrote in Beta2
"The reminder icon appears only very rarely in the foreground. Also, I can not understand why it is sometimes displayed in the foreground, although the text is too long. But then again is not displayed.
Again, for me it is important that I can ALWAYS see the reminder icon in the foreground. Otherwise, I miss nevertheless times an appointment

I send an screenshot to galis@…"

The issue is still present in RC …681

In RC 681 … it is still not possible to copy numbers, text or contact from an e-mail. Neither CTRL + C / CTRL + V nor with right click

6.0.19665.0 having issues with sync of inbox folder from Gmail.

1-After reading Gmail on my phone (with AquaMail),eMclient RC on laptop 1 is having sync issues: not showing new inbox files.
2-On laptop 2 (with the BETA 2 version of eMclient installed) problem does not exist.
3- After reading new inbox files on laptop 2 (not using phone), eMclient in laptop 1 syncs correctly and shows the new files in inbox.

Have been using repair function of inbox folder of laptop 1 to correct the sync issue.

How to solve the problem?

Problem looks solved after installing 6.0.19681.0.