Custom eM Client Themes

This is a  new custom made version  of the stock Dark Theme, with dark Red Hover effects and deep dark backgrounds all over the mail client. 

Filename: em-client-cgk-dark_theme-custom (dark red hover effect).emtheme 
_ EM Client Version: 7.2  _

Dowload Link: https://app.box.com/s/wgnfpwv2se1nyj35nd0jeyporedbdh9p 

Feel free to comment :slight_smile:

This is a  new custom made version  of the stock Dark Theme, with dark Red Hover effects and deep dark backgrounds all over the mail client. 

Version.2 - with some minor improvements (as per the multiple selected items to appear as red highlighted color in the main window). 

Filename: em-client-cgk-dark_theme-custom (dark red hover effect)-V.2.emtheme 
_ EM Client Version: 7.2  _

Dowload Link: https://app.box.com/s/uvmwdsd2me6byihyxfu6uorp8k9e7lby

Feel free to comment :slight_smile:

I know how to change to a different theme while in emclient, but does anyone know if it is possible to change to a different theme from the command line. Ie Import and Apply a modified theme file from the command line.

I was missing some sort of Grey. I call this metallic grey as it has a grey gradient.

https://github.com/tekfranz/emclient_themes

Thanks Richard - this is the best blue theme I can find.  Appreciate your work.

Nice and clean.  Well done.  Thanks

the grey Version ist great , is it possible to change the colour of  Day Groupe ?

thx

By far the best dark, because the all black is just too black. This is nice!. How can I change the red to  a nicer blue?

What is the line name to change this text’s color.

Thank you.

Light and simply different :wink:

Download: Monolith eM Client Theme v.1.1.emtheme
Tested with: eM Client v7.2.36908.0

Screenshot:

Someone PLEASE post a download link with a theme medium dark that has WIDER scroll bars.  I am thinking of going with eM Client permanently when my trial is up, but the extremely thin scroll bars are killing me…

Would you please give directions how I could make any theme I use to have wider scroll bars… the extremely thin ones are so tedious to use!   Thank you.

Thank you for being so thoughtful and generous with your time to help us out!

OH, I like this and hope to figure out how to get it!

Go to Menu > Tools > Settings > Appearance > Themes and select the theme you want to edit. Click on Advanced > Save current theme as . . .

Go to the location where you saved the theme and edit it with a text editor like Notepad.

Change the line:

False

to:

True

Save the file.

In eM Client go to Menu > Tools > Settings > Appearance > Themes and click on Import. Select the file you just edited in Notepad.

You will find the edited theme at the END of the list of themes.

Click on the theme and choose Apply > OK.

Thanks  so much!

Thank you, but all I could see was a page of code…?

OKay, I’ll bet the zipped file will work.  Thanks again!!!

WOW!  You are amazing!  So generous with your time!  I really appreciate this and cannot wait to try it out tomorrow when I have a clearer head so I don’t mess it up… it’s 2:23 a.m. in Texas !  Thanks again for being so thoughtful.  By “not hiding” the scroll bars, I hope that makes them thinker!  Have a great week!

Wondering where in any theme do you modify the “Body Background” color ? As I like a few custom themes like the eg: Dark theme, but don’t like the default white “body background colour” of the email when you are using the Dark theme.

In Win 10 mail there is a new Dark theme with a body background colour of RGB 383838 or Hex 262626 which looks great with the dark theme. So if I can mod the emclient dark theme to have that same body email color would be great. Thanks.