Where you store the mails folder in the pc?

I didn’t found the folder with all my mails in my pc,do you store a copy of each mails in the pc like windows live mail?

The messages are stored within a database, and cannot be accessed without eM Client. The default location is C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client.

i went to that folder C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\eM Client and found no emails there,may be i have to go on the settings of eM Client doing somethings?

The messages are there, but they are stored within an SQLite database file. You cannot view them except in the eM Client application.

To view them in eM Client, open the application and click on one of the folders like Inbox, or Sent. The list of emails in that folder will appear in the message list. Clicking on an item in the message list will display the message body in the message pane. That is the only way you can view the database files.

How can eMclient find (or be shown) the folders on an external usb hard drive backup - where all my old local folders are?

It is not advisable to run the application with your database on a USB device. It would probably be too slow for one thing. But if that is what you want to do, go to Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Storage, and select the location of the folder.

A better solution would be to close eM Client, and then copy the USB folder to your hard drive. The default location for the database is C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\eM Client.