Unable to remove incorrect email addresses

I am unable to remove incorrect or double up email addresses from suggested recipients.

There is no little red cross on the email addresses to remove them.

I have Disabled Google Contacts from Menu → Accounts.

Clicking the Contacts page, there is only a single folder ‘Contacts’ there are no double ups or incorrect email addresses.

I have cleared ‘Recipients History’ and disabled ‘Store composed mail recipients for Suggestion’ from Menu → Mail → Compose. Clicking on ‘Recipients History’ shows no recipients.

Ive deleted every file that I can see where the name contains the word ‘contact’ from ‘C:\Users[user]\AppData\Roaming\eM Client’

This is on current version Pro 9.2.1222. I have another computer using the same email account but with version Pro 8.21659 and it does not have this issue.

Is there something else that I am missing? Its quite annoying as it defaults to the incorrect email addresses.

The latest eM Client V9.2.1222 suggests contacts automatically (from your Sent folder) which cannot be disabled at the moment.

There will be an update in the next version to disable suggestions from the sent folder.

See thread on this specific issue.

1 Like

Thanks looking though your link there is no ETA on a fix, so do you know if a Version 9 License can be applied to Version 8?