SMTP connecting fails ?

Hello all,
this points to some server-side net communication problems. If you’ ll be so kind and email us (with reference to the problem or the topic) communication logs using menu Tools->Settings->Logging: enable Network communication, restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and press Send Logs.

Hi I am getting this error below error message
17:08:21 “Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”

I am not able to see any inbox mails and my folders. But i am able to login using outlook web access.

Please provide me how to configure

Can you please send us the network communication logs (with reference to this topic) as described above?

Hi I am getting this error below error message
17:08:21 “Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.”

I am not able to see any inbox mails and my folders. But i am able to login using outlook web access. We are using incoming pop3 as " pop.apac.microsoftonline.com"

Please provide me how to configure

Not SMTP, POP is getting failed. I am able to send mail from em client. I am not getting my inbox mails and my folders

I am getting this error below error message

See my reply to your SMTP issue on CNET:
http://download.cnet.com/Mozilla-Thun…

My eM does not work to send any mail. I tried 465 and 587 for SMTP port, but still does not work. Any help?

IT’S WORKS NOW. Port = 465, SSL/TLS (legacy), server requires authentication (marked), use these credentials: login name & password

How do you increase server time out for sending and receiving? Seems like it’s a minute, I would like to increase it to 30 minutes. (half a hour)

There is no setting for server timeout in eM Client. Are you experiencing timeout problem on other mail program as well? If you need 30min of timeout for fault tolerant, I highly suggest you to find the root of your internet connection problem.

Well this issue has now cost me two hours of billable hours. eMClient is now not worth my time and will be uninstalled. This type of issue is inexcusable.

I will just have to deal with webmail until I choose a new email client.

Hello,

this is not issue on our side, but we can help you resolve it. Contact me on [email protected]

regards
Jan

Hey galis@emclient. why don’t you post what the solution is beacuse I am having the same problem.

Hello,

she did not contacted me yet, so I was unable to help her. If you want at Monday you can contact me directly and I will try to help you.

regards
Jan

Who is ‘she’?

Hello,

I was talking about you, because I have not received an email from you. Have your issue disappeared?

regards
Jan

EDIT: my colleague now told me that you are actually male… I am very sorry for this confusion, your name sounded to me like female’s one.

My issue disappeared the second I uninstalled em client. I switched to google business apps and am much happier.

Hello,

I am sad to read this, if you will decide to return just contact me and I will send you solution.

regards
Jan

I too am having problems like this. Neither Outlook or Thunderbird have problems with the email addresses (SIX of them for God’s sake) just eM. Strangely, most do connect and download the emails, so why the box with half a dozen of my emails with white cross on red background ???.
ONLY on eM.