Reply without opening new window

HI all.

Can I get some assistance on how do I reply without opening a new window on em Client? This sometimes is very useful when you only need to reply quickly without opening a full message and saves a few seconds :slight_smile:
/Arturas

You can add a reply button to the toolbar along the top by “right clicking” on a blank space on the toolbar and click customise. Then add the Reply button where you like it to appear along the top.

Or at the “right hand corner” of the email “in the body of the email” there is a little “reply Arrow”.

You can also “right-click” on the email & hit Reply.

Hi Cyberzork,

Maybe I wasn’t clear with my question, sorry abt that. What I meant is that once I click reply - a new window pops out, but instead, can i simply reply in the same window once i click a reply button?

Just like an outlook has that - if you clikc reply, it will allow you to reply in the same window, unless you click a button to pop out the reply window

Ok. Like in Outlook for the Web ?

So sounds like u want to reply (in the reading pane). I don’t know if eM Client can do that, but i am sure someone on this forum will know if its possible.