For a while now (not sure, probably a couple months or so), when I press DEL to delete an e-mail, it deletes the e-mail along with the next one. I see that this has a long history of happening for some people since 2015, so I’ll address the basic counters:
- My delete key on my keyboard works flawlessly. I use it constantly in other applications and there is no double-pressing.
- I am not using mouse to right click delete.
- It’s happening almost constantly – one on, one off.
- It’s not with any particularly account. I have had it happen on Yahoo as well as IMAP accounts accessing Zoho servers.
- It happens immediately on first delete when I have opened the program; closing the program and re-running it does not help.
As I’ve noted in the subject, you can CTRL-Z to undelete one of the e-mails, but not the other one.
This is an absolute blocker and it kind of needs to be resolved permanently, fast, please.