Old bug from V7 is back in V9.1

An old bug that was present in V7 has returned in V9.1 almost immediately after updating.

When sending an email to someone, a second blank email without subject is sent simultaneously to the same people and with with all the recipients of the previous mail in BCC.

This happens randomly on a small percentage of sent emails and only on eM Client. Outlook, Thunderbird and other email clients are unaffected, making it extremely unlikely for this to be a server-side problem.

We have 10 licenses and, so far, it has happened to everyone who has updated to 9.1

Mail server is Gmail (Professional / Google One)

This didn’t happen throughout the entire V8 generation of eM Client

Obviously, this annoys our clients who receive random blank emails from us.

EDIT: running version 9.1.2109 (9967b93)

I habe the same problem

When sending an email to someone, a second blank email without subject is sent simultaneously to the same people and with with all the recipients of the previous mail in BCC.

Yes this is a problem with the latest version V9.1.2109 with everyone i know using it.

I also created a thread on the No Subject / Blank emails where i find this happens randomly for me when i forward Draft emails using my Gmail account in eM Client, but it appears to happen with any Non Gmail accounts as well. I’ve sent off emails and SMTP and IMAP logs to be investigated.

Random No Subject (blank emails) with latest eM Client V9.1 when forwarding Gmail draft emails - Mail - eM Client