New emclient on Android not working

I tried the migrate from desktop, and continual sync failures due to one of my accounts which is in desktop version of emclient, but has not been authorised by my corporate email provider. So I could not sync and read my personal mail.

There is no account remove option, only an option to add accounts. So if there are in your desktop, the go to the mobile migration, and cannot be removed. ( That I could find anyway. )

So I uninstalled and reinstalled, and tried to create my personal account manually. There is no option to configure the ports, so, in my case, smtp test never completed, and the account wouldn’t work.

So I uninstalled.

Grant.
]

Click on Settings and choose the account.

1. To remove an account, choose Delete option behind the dots.

2. To change the SMTP settings, click on SMTP.

Thank you Gary,
I not have Services section. Bottom Advance button nothing.
I imported 4 accounts and any not working

Thanks

One other thing that many email clients on phones don’t do is to increase the font size so it is readable without having to drag out with your fingers, which cuts the text off. My previous email app does this, so you can open emails and read them. I cannot find an option in the emClient app to do this.

Regards
Grant

@Grant_Collingwood

One other thing that many email clients on phones don’t do is to increase the font size so it is readable without having to drag out with your fingers, which cuts the text off

To increase the Android mobile app font for reading messages or to change the font for reading messages on Android see my post in the following thread.

But all the other 100 or so apps on the phone are the correct font. It is only emclient that is small. I notice it is not all emails. I suspect it is, if there is an image, eg senders signature or something, the email is shrunk ( including fonts ) to fit it. My previous email app seems to cope better. The same email, on the same phone, Edison Mail works perfectly, but emclient the font is too small.

1 Like