multi week view or user defined month view?

we have a lot of events at our calendar and so we see at month view almost the arrow for “more events” and on click the client switch to day view.

Is is possible to get a parameter for the month view how many weeks I’d like to see or “user defined view” like contacts option?

So we can see just 2 or 3 weeks and no more arrows for each day!

At Thunderbird we could select how many weeks we like to see for month view and just today and future or start with one week in the past.

No, it is not possible right now but I will add it to our official feature requests list.

Has any progress been made on this? I’d really like the ability to choose the number of weeks to show…

Hello,
this is not implemented yet, but you can click “week view”, and select multiple weeks/days in the minicalendar. Press and hold the “Ctrl” button, and using your mouse, click each day you want to select individually.

I’d like this too please…

Is there any update on when this will be implemented?

In the Month view, click on a day and then use the Ctrl + mouse wheel to show more or less weeks.

I have mine set to 3 weeks, so I have lots of space for the events which ordinarily wouldn’t be seen on a 5 or 6 week month view.

1 Like

Hi Gary, I’m unable to do this…when I click on a day then scroll with Ctrl depressed the whole calendar just scrolls up or down. Any suggestions?