Mail message load is slow

It is very frustrating to have to wait anywhere from 7-60 seconds for the content of an e-mail to load. I really love the look and functionality of the program, and am willing to buy a license, but not if it takes this long to open a message. Outlook and Thunderbird don’t have this issue. I have a high end computer that I use for graphics, so I know it has nothing to do with the computer or my internet access. I am using a gmail account. I have deleted the account and re-added it, but to no avail. I have checked the offline option as well, but again no help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

See this thread:

I’m having the same problem with emails loading very slowly and I think it’s time for eM Client to take this seriously. I have been using eM Client for 4-5 years and only recently I started experiencing this problem. Nothing in my system has change that could be used to explain why the emails load really slowly, up to 30 min sometimes. It is not my internet connection and it’s nothing in my computer. I have two accounts in eM Client, one is an Exchange account and the emails load instantly. The second one is a gmail account and it is the one loading excruciatingly slowly. I do have ticked the download messages for offline use. And it has nothing to do with the size of the messages or attachments.