Mail Archive attachements all corrupt

Since all email accounts have been archived non of the attachments will open.
If you open a message it shows the attachments with the correct sizes.  When attempting to open PDF, XLSX,DOCX, etc the programs say they are corrupt.
Even copying the file out of the archive to desktop stops them opening.
Desperate for help

Hi John, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?
Are you seeing any errors? If so, can you please make a screenshot of any errors displayed?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.21040.0 but this has been updated recently.
We have had no errors on screen when the archiving is being done nor when recieving mail.
We use Exchange server connections for the main accounts, this works well and all attachments work in these sections.
It seems once mail is moved from the exchange account to the local archive that no attachments work.
This has happened on our chairman’s PC so it would be devastating to have lost all of his archived material.

Thanks John

Hi again John, sorry for the belated reply, how did you archive the emails, did you use the automatic archiving feature or did you manually move the messages?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,
Sorry about the slow response i have been away.
We used the Automatic Archive tool to move anything after a certain date.

Cheers
John

Hi again John, can you send me some of the archived emails exported into .eml files?
To export the messages either use the export feature in File > Export, or right click the message and select “Forward as attachment”, or drag and drop the messages onto your desktop.

Please attach these messages and send the messages to my email [email protected] and include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul… can you share to us what is the solution of this problem. Because in my work place there are some users using emclient 6.0.23181.0 and their attachment in archive folder are 0kb, so they can not open the attachement if the mail have been archived.