macOS: Memory consumption too high

Sorry guys - kinda just left eM Client alone here out of frustration the last several days.

@cyberzork I’m an “always on” email guy. I have a lot of accounts and a lot of clients that primarily use email for comms. I also run eight monitors, so I just leave it open and up perpetually along with my other tooling such as Ferdium for Mattermost for our own team efforts and such.

Generally speaking it’s only eMC sans compose or other open windows. It’s just to scan emails as they come in. Email sync’ing is still in progress, so that is a possibility.

@Filip_Navara thanks - I’ll try to revisit eM Client usage soon. I have some things that just aren’t sitting right with me yet with eM Client compared to Spark… I don’t actually like Spark, but it has been my go-to for some years now and I feel this is a hard habit to break given some of the hurdles I’ve hit.

(As an aside, and oddly enough, the default coloring of buttons is very annoying to me, which I noted a solution for here: Simplified master highlight color changer that does not require the "theme editor"?. I don’t really feel that I have the patience to customize the colors myself given the many variables present and no custom themes I’ve found make me feel like they compare to your defaults.)