Lost a setting in Read Mail

When I read mail there used to be a line that said download pictures or always download pictures from this sender (I can’t be absolutely sure what it said now!) but because when I did have that line at the top of the mail, sometimes when I clicked always download pictures from this sender eM Client would crash. I have sent about 5 or 6 reports explaining this so I think I altered a setting to avoid the crashes. Now I would like to get that option back again as it only crashed when I use the always download option. I’m using v6.021.
I think the crashing is a bug as I used to get it on my old laptop (Win 7 HP64) but I’m now using a week old laptop with Win 8.1 and a new instal of eM Client 6.021.
Anyone else had this or any suggestions as to how to get that setting back?
Thanks

Hi Mike, can you please tell me the exact version number of your eM Client, you can find the number in Help > About.
The option you’ve mentioned should be shown for all incoming messages linking to an external content not included in the message, if you go to Tools > Settings > Mail > Privacy, you can setup if the content for these messages will be automatically downloaded (display unsafe content in all messages) or if whitelisted or people from your contacts will be displayed.

If you have the recommended option checked, the message should appear for unknown (not-whitelisted) senders.

Are you able to replicate the crash of the application? Could you please click on the “show error” button once the application crashes and send me the error displayed?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,  thanks for your response. The version I’m using is 6.0.2104.0. I downloaded this and previous builds when notified of an update. I went to Tools > Settings > Mail > Privacy and set the recommended setting. I now need to wait for some mail to arrive!

Now, the reason I must have changed this setting (assuming that your suggestion will fix it), is because every so often I would click on the aways download pictures for this sender’ and eM Client would crash. I’m now wondering if it crashes because I haven’t been using white-listing, I’m not even sure how to use it. Could that be why it crashes? I have sent several fault reports off to eM Client giving details of the crashes (with email address but I’ve never had a response.

Another problem I haven’t mentioned before  (again, I have sent 4 or 5 fault reports), I can write an email, sometimes quite a long one and then click send and the program will crash. This means I have to remember what I typed the first time and it is most annoying!

The thing that bothers me is that I was getting all of these faults on my old HP Pavilion with Win 7 HP 64 bit, and I’m now getting exactly the same faults on this new HP Envy running Win 8.1!

I hope all that makes sense. I’m also wondering about using an earlier build to see if that makes things more stable, but I’m not sure how to get an earlier build and which one to use. I don’t want to risk losing all my mail although it is backed up.

These crash reports I keep sending off, do that get looked at?

Many thanks Paul

Mike

Hi again Mike,
can you please try to update your application to this version: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21057/setup.msi
install the update and check if the issue persists, essentially by clicking “always download images for this sender” you’re whitelisting the sender.

All bug reports are being looked at however if you submit the error report using the report window, we usually see a number or a certain volume of users with this issue, and the notes might not be seen.

Next time the issue occurs, can you please click on the “Show error” button in the report window and copy the content of the error and post it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul. Yes I have installed that version now and I’m waiting for mail to arrive. I’m assuming that the ‘missing’ line will only appear if there are pictures/images/logos within the mail?

Similarly, would this build perhaps cure the fault where a crash happens on Send mail? And If I still get any of the crashes I’ve mentioned is it OK to post in this thread (with error reports?

I really appreciate your help here Paul. I love the program and I wouldn’t want to change it!

Regards

Mike

Hi again Mike, the “missing” line should be included only when an external content needs to be downloaded to the message, if you receive a message with attached pictures the line will not be shown as the images are included in the message itself and are not stored on an external server etc.

If any crash occurs, please display the error, copy it and let us know, we’ll be of course happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

That’s great Paul. The penny has dropped at last. If the content is external then of course it would have to be downloaded! It is all becoming clear.

I shall append any more fault reports on this thread, should they occur!

Thanks again,

Mike.

No problem, please let us know if you come across this or any other issue or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, back again!

I’v ehad about 6 mails but none of them dislplay pictures, nor do they offer me the option to download them, Then I remembered that I changed from HTML to text to display the mails, but of course I can no longer remember how I made the change. I was getting some mail that showed in very tiny fonts, so small I couldn’t read some of them. That was why I set something to text. Now I’ve looked through settings but cannot find where I changed something!

HI Paul, sorry to be a pain! I just typed a one-line mail, clicked Snd and Crash, yet again. It went through the usual ritaul of checking the database etc.
Hope you can sort it please!

eM Client (6.0.21057.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.34014
The following error has occurred:
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
no such table: attachments.Attachments
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar()
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.SQLite.DbRepository1.GetCount(QueryDefinition query)    at MailClient.Storage.Application.Attachment.AttachmentItemCollection2.get_Count()
   at MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItemCollection.AddedItems(IEnumerable1 items) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemCollection2.AddInternal(TItem item, Action1 storeCallback) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItemCollection.Add(ContactItem item) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Forms.formSendMail.UpdateRecipientsHistory() &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Forms.formSendMail.Send(Boolean massMail) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Forms.formSendMail.toolStripMainSend\_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Common.UI.Controls.ToolStripEx.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(ApplicationContext context) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Program.<main>b__4()<br> at MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils.Filter(BodyDelegate body, FilterDelegate filter, Action1 handler)

" rel=“nofollow”>http://emclient.com/ns/report">;

eM Client

false

Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException
SQL logic error or missing database
System.Data.SQLite

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3
Prepare

System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection
cnn

mscorlib
System.String
strSql

System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement
previous

mscorlib
System.UInt32
timeoutMS

mscorlib
System.String&
strRemain

4ac

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand
BuildNextCommand

f6
17f

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
GetStatement

mscorlib
System.Int32
index

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader
NextResult

e4

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
.ctor

System.Data.SQLite
cmd

System.Data
System.Data.CommandBehavior
behave

5d

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
ExecuteReader

System.Data
behavior

c

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
ExecuteScalar

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.Storage.Data.SQLite.DbRepository1</type><br> <name>GetCount</name><br> <parameters><br> <parameter><br> <assembly>MailClient</assembly><br> <type>MailClient.Storage.Query.QueryDefinition</type><br> <name>query</name><br> </parameter><br> </parameters><br> </method><br> <offset>76</offset><br> <nativeoffset>140</nativeoffset><br> <br> <frame> <br> <method><br> <modulename>MailClient.exe</modulename><br> <metadatatoken>100684014</metadatatoken><br> <assembly>MailClient</assembly><br> <type>MailClient.Storage.Application.Attachment.AttachmentItemCollection2
get_Count

18c

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItemCollection
AddedItems

mscorlib
System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[[MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItem, MailClient, Version=6.0.21057.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]</type><br> <name>items</name><br> </parameter><br> </parameters><br> </method><br> <offset>17</offset><br> <nativeoffset>6a</nativeoffset><br> <br> <frame> <br> <method><br> <modulename>MailClient.exe</modulename><br> <metadatatoken>100670098</metadatatoken><br> <assembly>MailClient</assembly><br> <type>MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemCollection2
AddInternal

MailClient

item

mscorlib

storeCallback

ba

MailClient.exe
MailClient
Add

MailClient
MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItem
item

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.UI.Forms.formSendMail
UpdateRecipientsHistory

MailClient.exe
MailClient
Send

mscorlib
System.Boolean
massMail

6d5
d68

MailClient.exe
MailClient
toolStripMainSend_Click

mscorlib
System.Object
sender

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem
RaiseEvent

mscorlib
System.Object
key

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton
OnClick

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
HandleClick

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

3b

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
HandleMouseUp

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs
e

c7
16f

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
FireEventInteractive

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItemEventType
met

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
FireEvent

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItemEventType
met

cb
8c48e8

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip
OnMouseUp

System.Windows.Forms
mea

6f
b1

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Control
WmMouseUp

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Message&
m

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons
button

mscorlib
System.Int32
clicks

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

5fe
8e7a11

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

3a

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

e7

MailClient.Common.UI.dll
MailClient.Common.UI
MailClient.Common.UI.Controls.ToolStripEx
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow
OnMessage

System.Windows.Forms
m

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

8e

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow
DebuggableCallback

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
hWnd

mscorlib
System.Int32
msg

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
wparam

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
lparam

5d

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods
DispatchMessageW

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.NativeMethods+MSG&
msg

ffffffff

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager
System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
dwComponentID

mscorlib
System.Int32
reason

mscorlib
System.Int32
pvLoopData

24c

&n

Hi Mike, this unfortunately means your database is corrupt, some of your database files must have been corrupt be either improper unitiliazation of the computer or of the application. Have you been using an IMAP account with eM Client, or did your database contain any local data?

To create a new database on your computer, please go to your local folder > App Data (a hidden folder) > Roaming, and rename or delete the eM Client folder. When you do this and reopen the application, you should be able to setup your account again from scratch.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Paul, . I’ve never used IMAP and yes, I do have some local folders where I store importants mails in a tree folder . I have done as you suggested and also restored a backup from this morning so I still have all my mail!

So if the backup was corrupt that might explain the other crashes perhaps.

Is there a setting aomewhere that switches from HTML to text for mail? I’m beginning to think that is why I’m still not getting the ‘downloadexternal images’ showing up.

Thanks Paul.

Hi again, I’m glad you were able to restore your data.
If you’re using the application so all your emails are read in “plain text” and want to change to HTML view, please go to Tools > Settings > Mail > Read, and uncheck the option “Read all messages in plain text”, this will allow you to view HTML formatted emails again.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hello Paul
That was what I was looking for! It must be my old age but I sometimes just don’t see what I’m looking at!  I made the switch because some HTML mail showed in such tiny fonts that I really couldn’t see some of it. Ideally, I would like to stay with HTML but what can I do with the very small font sizes that I sometimes get?

Many thanks
Mike.

I’m not completely sure whether we’ve talked about this earlier or not, but HTML messages contain the formatting inside them.
You can not set a setting to enlarge the font, if the message has an HTML formatted font to a certain size, you can only enlarge the whole message by using CTRL + or Control + Scroll (this will adjust the message based on your scrolling, but you have to keep holding the ctrl button, while you do so).\

Glad you’ve found the setting.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

That is something else I’ve learnt, Control + scroll. Great stuff.

Now the bad news; I clicked on Always download images from this sender and eM crashed again and went through  the corrupt database check again. It did the same with a couple of other mails too.

Shall I send you another error report for these?

Yes, can you please send me the error from the crash report window displayed?

Thank you,
Paul.

I clicked on your last again and got this;

eM Client (6.0.21057.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.34014
The following error has occurred:
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar()
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.SQLite.DbRepository1.GetCount(QueryDefinition query) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Storage.Application.Attachment.AttachmentItemCollection2.get_Count()
   at MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItemCollection.AddedItems(IEnumerable1 items) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemCollection2.AddInternal(TItem item, Action1 storeCallback) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItemCollection.Add(ContactItem item) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlMessageDetail.UnsafeContentFromRecipientClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlHeader.controlLinkLabelUnsafeContent\_LinkClicked(Object sender, ControlLinkClickedEventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlLinkLabel.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlLinkLabel.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) &nbsp;&nbsp; at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(ApplicationContext context) &nbsp;&nbsp; at MailClient.Program.<main>b__4()<br> at MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils.Filter(BodyDelegate body, FilterDelegate filter, Action1 handler)

" rel=“nofollow”>http://emclient.com/ns/report">;

eM Client

false

Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException
SQL logic error or missing database
System.Data.SQLite

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3
Prepare

System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection
cnn

mscorlib
System.String
strSql

System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement
previous

mscorlib
System.UInt32
timeoutMS

mscorlib
System.String&
strRemain

4ac

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
BuildNextCommand

f6
17f

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
GetStatement

mscorlib
System.Int32
index

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
NextResult

e4

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
.ctor

System.Data.SQLite
cmd

System.Data
behave

5d

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
ExecuteReader

System.Data
behavior

c

System.Data.SQLite.dll
System.Data.SQLite
ExecuteScalar

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.Storage.Data.SQLite.DbRepository1</type><br> <name>GetCount</name><br> <parameters><br> <parameter><br> <assembly>MailClient</assembly><br> <type>MailClient.Storage.Query.QueryDefinition</type><br> <name>query</name><br> </parameter><br> </parameters><br> </method><br> <offset>76</offset><br> <nativeoffset>140</nativeoffset><br> <br> <frame> <br> <method><br> <modulename>MailClient.exe</modulename><br> <metadatatoken>100684014</metadatatoken><br> <assembly>MailClient</assembly><br> <type>MailClient.Storage.Application.Attachment.AttachmentItemCollection2
get_Count

18c

MailClient.exe
MailClient
AddedItems

mscorlib
System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[[MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItem, MailClient, Version=6.0.21057.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]</type><br> <name>items</name><br> </parameter><br> </parameters><br> </method><br> <offset>17</offset><br> <nativeoffset>6a</nativeoffset><br> <br> <frame> <br> <method><br> <modulename>MailClient.exe</modulename><br> <metadatatoken>100670098</metadatatoken><br> <assembly>MailClient</assembly><br> <type>MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemCollection2
AddInternal

MailClient

item

mscorlib

storeCallback

ba

MailClient.exe
MailClient
Add

MailClient
MailClient.Storage.Application.Contact.ContactItem
item

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.UI.Controls.controlMessageDetail
UnsafeContentFromRecipientClick

mscorlib
System.Object
sender

mscorlib
System.EventArgs
e

4a
ca

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.UI.Controls.controlHeader
controlLinkLabelUnsafeContent_LinkClicked

mscorlib
System.Object
sender

MailClient
MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlLinkClickedEventArgs
e

4c

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlLinkLabel
OnMouseDown

System.Windows.Forms
e

c5

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
WmMouseDown

System.Windows.Forms
m

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons
button

mscorlib
System.Int32
clicks

8e
d8

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

5fe
8e79fa

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

3a

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

f

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.UserControl
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

f

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlLinkLabel
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

4a

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
OnMessage

System.Windows.Forms
m

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
WndProc

System.Windows.Forms
m

8e

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow
DebuggableCallback

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
hWnd

mscorlib
System.Int32
msg

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
wparam

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
lparam

5d

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods
DispatchMessageW

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.NativeMethods+MSG&
msg

ffffffff

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager
System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop

mscorlib
System.IntPtr
dwComponentID

mscorlib
System.Int32
reason

mscorlib
System.Int32
pvLoopData

24c

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext
RunMessageLoopInner

mscorlib
System.Int32
reason

System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext
context

1de

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext
RunMessageLoop

mscorlib
System.Int32
reason

System.Windows.Forms
context

System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Windows.Forms
System.Windows.Forms.Application
Run

System.Windows.Forms
context

MailClient.exe
MailClient
MailClient.Program
<Main>b__4

MailClient.ExceptionUtils.dll
MailClient.ExceptionUtils
MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils
Filter

MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils+BodyDelegate
body

MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils+FilterDelegate
filter

mscorlib
System.Action`1[[System.Exception, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]
handler

MailClient.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\MailClient.exe
MailClient.exe
MailClient.exe
eM Client

Hi again, this is unfortunately the same issue as before, your database is corrupt, this suggests the backup you were using to restore your data, already has a faulty that will eventually cause this issue to reoccur, my best suggestion here would be restoring your data from the backup again, but this time, please export your local data into a folder and create a new database, but instead of using the backup, just setup your account and import your local data.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hello Paul
I’m now trying to import my exported data back into [email protected] and [email protected] but when I am asked to select a folder to restore them to I’m told ‘The folder you selected doesn’t support the required file type’. I don’t know what folder I’m supposed to use and I only get 3 options, and they are my 2 accounts (as above) and Local folders!
Help!