I lot of discouraging use problems.

I was big fan of eMClient but recently it became frustration to use.
Performance:
*When trying to delete something I get “This operation may take a while to complete” and it can take literally forever, and sometimes the only way to finish is to stop the process from Task Manager.
*Search email is so painfully slow – that I try not to use it but open Gmail in browser where both of these issues do not exist.
*eMClient database check – it can take forever also. Usually I just cancel out…
Usability:
*Prompt for license, over and over. Either I have to dig pout the original license code, or to click on ‘Reactivate’ button. Why? If you know that license code is there – why don’t you just reactivate it automatically?
*When computer goes to sleep. Why eMClient errors out? Why just not check connection ‘now’?
Bugs:
*Sometimes eMClient will freeze. Even after closing window new window will not open, until I open Task Manager and kill eMClient background (!) process.

Hello, not quite sure what you’re suggesting, if you’re having any issues with the application, please make sure to submit a detailed report about the problem - if the application displays the “This operation may take a while” window, this may be shown in case the application is moving / or working with a large amount of data. Note that the server side (webmail) option on your mail service website has an immediate access to your data as well as a much higher processing power - thus it is not possible to compare the performance between these two.

If you’re getting a slow search speeds, please make sure to check your search settings - note that by default the application only downloads the messages header and thus it may not be able to search through the message body if this is your setting - click on the little magnifying glass in the search bar to display the settings.

In case you’d like to search through the bodies of your messages, please make sure you have the option “download messages for offline use” enabled for your accounts in Tools > Accounts.

Regards,

I am amazed that you have these problems.
The search function is very very fast even with message body.
Have you conducted an “Automatic Archive”?
Do you have an antivirus?
Regards.

I’m sorry for the delayed response – I’m in the midst of moving to another city.
I can see your point about searches – but usually I expect the search to end eventually, but it does not.
But my other points were not addressed.

1. Why am I constantly being asked to reactivate my license, and why this is not done automatically?
  2. eMClient has a runaway process that prevents normal start. Only after manual killing of that process eMClient windows shows up.
  3. Things got even worse. After I click on Send and Receive I am getting a prompt to sign in with my Google account (Why it is lost I have no idea).
  4. Will not let me finish it as I am getting this message:
    You’ve reached this page because we have detected that Javascript is disabled in your browser. The page you attempted to load cannot display properly if scripts are disabled.
    Please enable scripts and retry the operation or go back in your browser.
    Which browser? I enabled it in Chrome, IE, I have no idea which…
    Please help.

BTW, I have Norton running, and I am downloading whole messages.

I uninstalled eM Client and reinstalled it again. It seems like connection to GMail was restored, however I am still being prompted to reactivate the license. Again, it is obvious that eM Client has access to my license, so why prompt me for it instead of just reactivating?
Also I have problems with sync and other that ‘error 404’ message is not very helpful.

Hello Thaddeus,
please copy the content of the Operations > Log here.

Best regards,
Olivia

Also, please screenshot the license prompt next time it pops up, thank you.

After ‘Send and Receive’:

Log:
9:04:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
9:04:52 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:53 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:53 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.EnsureClientLoginCredentials(HttpWebRequest request)
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action1 onRequestReady, AsyncExecutionState asyncState) 9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetchInternal(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Func2 fetchFunction)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetch(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) 9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.TaskFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:53 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
9:04:53 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.EnsureClientLoginCredentials(HttpWebRequest request)
9:04:53 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action1 onRequestReady, AsyncExecutionState asyncState) 9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetchInternal(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Func2 fetchFunction)
9:04:53 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetch(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) 9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:04:53 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
9:04:53 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’ failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:04:53 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]
9:04:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille
9:04:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions
9:04:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Health
9:04:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older
9:04:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active
9:04:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille
9:04:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:04:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Retirement
9:04:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:04:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Retirement
9:04:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Seldie Tee Key
9:04:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:04:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Seldie Tee Key
9:04:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Writting
9:05:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Writting
9:05:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Maxine 12-13-14-15
9:05:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Maxine 12-13-14-15
9:05:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions
9:05:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Art
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Art
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AutoMotoBike
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AutoMotoBike
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/BariatricTrip
9:05:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/BariatricTrip
9:05:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Chandelier
9:05:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Chandelier
9:05:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Condo
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Condo
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Excel Tips
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Excel Tips
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Films
9:05:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Films
9:05:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/GarminSupport
9:05:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/GarminSupport
9:05:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Guitar-Ukulele
9:05:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Guitar-Ukulele
9:05:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Halina
9:05:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Halina
9:05:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Health
9:05:18 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:18 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/ISP
9:05:19 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:19 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/ISP
9:05:19 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:19 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Movies
9:05:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Movies
9:05:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Norton AntiSpam Folder
9:05:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Norton AntiSpam Folder
9:05:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Notes
9:05:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Notes
9:05:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Pets
9:05:27 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:27 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Pets
9:05:27 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:27 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Phones
9:05:28 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:28 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Phones
9:05:28 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:28 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/PolskieObywatelstwo
9:05:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/PolskieObywatelstwo
9:05:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/RobertPaula
9:05:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/RobertPaula
9:05:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Subscriptions
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Subscriptions
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Taxes
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Taxes
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:33 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Ukulele
9:05:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Ukulele
9:05:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Uyen
9:05:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Uyen
9:05:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/funny
9:05:38 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:38 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/funny
9:05:38 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:38 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
9:05:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
9:05:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Drafts
9:05:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Drafts
9:05:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Sent Mail
9:05:43 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:43 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Sent Mail
9:05:43 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:43 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Spam
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Spam
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Starred
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Starred
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
9:05:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
9:05:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active
9:05:48 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:48 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions/Ziko
9:05:48 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:48 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions/Ziko
9:05:48 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:48 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Health/Movassaghi
9:05:49 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:49 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Health/Movassaghi
9:05:49 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:49 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/110 N Dean
9:05:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/110 N Dean
9:05:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/18 S Collier
9:05:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/18 S Collier
9:05:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/190 N Irving
9:05:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/190 N Irving
9:05:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/200 N Dean
9:05:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/200 N Dean
9:05:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/310 N Dean Purchase
9:05:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/310 N Dean Purchase
9:05:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/377 N Dean
9:05:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/377 N Dean
9:05:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:05:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/460 E 9th Purchase
9:05:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:05:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/460 E 9th Purchase
9:06:02 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:06:02 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/310 N Dean Ongoing
9:06:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:06:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/310 N Dean Ongoing
9:06:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:06:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Ongoing
9:06:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:06:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Ongoing
9:06:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:06:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Purchase
9:06:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:06:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Purchase
9:06:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:06:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Downloading messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
9:06:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Downloading messages: Done

After closing and restarting eMClient:

9:10:44 AM Online state: changed to online with reason NetworkAvailability
9:10:46 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
9:10:46 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:10:49 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:49 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:10:49 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.EnsureClientLoginCredentials(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action1 onRequestReady, AsyncExecutionState asyncState) 9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetchInternal(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Func2 fetchFunction)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetch(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) 9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.TaskFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:49 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:49 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.EnsureClientLoginCredentials(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:49 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action1 onRequestReady, AsyncExecutionState asyncState) 9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetchInternal(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Func2 fetchFunction)
9:10:49 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetch(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) 9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.TaskFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.CalendarFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:49 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
9:10:49 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:10:49 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
9:10:49 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’ failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:10:50 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:50 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:10:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:10:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]
9:10:50 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404
9:10:50 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
9:10:50 AM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
9:10:50 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.EnsureClientLoginCredentials(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:50 AM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
9:10:50 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action1 onRequestReady, AsyncExecutionState asyncState) 9:10:50 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
9:10:50 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
9:10:50 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetchInternal(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Func2 fetchFunction)
9:10:50 AM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetch(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) 9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.TaskFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:50 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:50 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
9:10:50 AM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’ failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
9:10:50 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille
9:10:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions
9:10:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:10:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Health
9:10:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older
9:10:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active
9:10:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
9:10:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:10:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille
9:10:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:10:54 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Retirement
9:10:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:10:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Retirement
9:10:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:10:55 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Seldie Tee Key
9:10:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:10:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Seldie Tee Key
9:10:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:10:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Writting
9:10:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:10:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Writting
9:10:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:10:59 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Maxine 12-13-14-15
9:11:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Maxine 12-13-14-15
9:11:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:00 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions
9:11:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Art
9:11:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Art
9:11:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:04 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AutoMotoBike
9:11:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AutoMotoBike
9:11:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:05 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/BariatricTrip
9:11:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/BariatricTrip
9:11:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Chandelier
9:11:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Chandelier
9:11:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:09 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Condo
9:11:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Condo
9:11:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:10 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Excel Tips
9:11:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Excel Tips
9:11:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Films
9:11:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Films
9:11:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:14 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/GarminSupport
9:11:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/GarminSupport
9:11:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Guitar-Ukulele
9:11:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:15 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Guitar-Ukulele
9:11:16 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:16 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Halina
9:11:16 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:16 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Halina
9:11:18 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:18 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Health
9:11:19 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:19 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/ISP
9:11:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/ISP
9:11:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:20 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk
9:11:21 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:21 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk
9:11:21 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:21 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
9:11:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
9:11:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:23 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Movies
9:11:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Movies
9:11:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:24 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Norton AntiSpam Folder
9:11:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Norton AntiSpam Folder
9:11:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:25 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Notes
9:11:26 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:26 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Notes
9:11:26 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:26 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Pets
9:11:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:29 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Pets
9:11:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Phones
9:11:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Phones
9:11:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:30 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/PolskieObywatelstwo
9:11:31 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:31 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/PolskieObywatelstwo
9:11:31 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:31 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/RobertPaula
9:11:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/RobertPaula
9:11:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:34 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Subscriptions
9:11:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Subscriptions
9:11:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:35 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Taxes
9:11:36 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:36 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Taxes
9:11:36 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:36 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Ukulele
9:11:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Ukulele
9:11:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Uyen
9:11:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Uyen
9:11:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/funny
9:11:41 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:41 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/funny
9:11:41 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:41 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
9:11:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
9:11:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:44 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Drafts
9:11:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Drafts
9:11:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:45 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Sent Mail
9:11:46 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:46 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Sent Mail
9:11:46 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:46 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Spam
9:11:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:50 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Spam
9:11:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Starred
9:11:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:51 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Starred
9:11:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
9:11:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
9:11:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:52 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active
9:11:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:53 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions/Ziko
9:11:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions/Ziko
9:11:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:56 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Health/Movassaghi
9:11:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Health/Movassaghi
9:11:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:57 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/110 N Dean
9:11:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:11:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/110 N Dean
9:11:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:11:58 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/18 S Collier
9:12:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/18 S Collier
9:12:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:01 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/190 N Irving
9:12:02 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:02 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/190 N Irving
9:12:02 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:02 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/200 N Dean
9:12:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/200 N Dean
9:12:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:03 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/310 N Dean Purchase
9:12:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/310 N Dean Purchase
9:12:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:06 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/377 N Dean
9:12:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/377 N Dean
9:12:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:07 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/460 E 9th Purchase
9:12:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/460 E 9th Purchase
9:12:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:08 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/310 N Dean Ongoing
9:12:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/310 N Dean Ongoing
9:12:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Ongoing
9:12:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Ongoing
9:12:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Purchase
9:12:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:12:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Purchase
9:12:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:12:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Downloading messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
9:12:16 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Downloading messages: Done

Here is the license problem.
I am on different computer that was in ‘sleep’ state. The eMClient was unresponsive, and I had to right click on taskbar icon and close window. The attempt to restart eMClient was unsuccessful until I had to open Task Manager and kill eMClient process.

After the process is killed eMClient starts again, but gives me the following prompt:

If I continue I will be prompted to re-enter license number, however if I close the window and restart it again I will have a different prompt:

Why this is not done automatically I have no clue. I have to click on ‘reactivate’ and than I have to click on mandatory and totally unnecessary prompt:

More of the same:

Log:
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
3:41:55 PM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
3:41:55 PM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404
3:41:55 PM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.getAuthException(TokenCollection tokens, HttpWebResponse response)
3:41:55 PM at Google.GData.Client.Utilities.QueryClientLoginToken(GDataCredentials gc, String serviceName, String applicationName, Boolean fUseKeepAlive, IWebProxy proxyServer, Uri clientLoginHandler)
3:41:55 PM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.EnsureClientLoginCredentials(HttpWebRequest request)
3:41:55 PM at Google.GData.Client.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.ClientLoginAuthenticator.ApplyAuthenticationToRequest(HttpWebRequest request)
3:41:55 PM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.CreateWebRequest(Action1 onRequestReady, AsyncExecutionState asyncState) 3:41:55 PM at Google.Apis.Requests.Request.ExecuteRequestAsync(Action1 responseHandler)
3:41:55 PM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.GetAsyncResponse(Action1 responseHandler)
3:41:55 PM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetchInternal(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Func2 fetchFunction)
3:41:55 PM at Google.Apis.Requests.ServiceRequest1.BeginFetch(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) 3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.FetchHelper.FetchWithCancellation[T](ServiceRequest1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.TaskFolderSynchronizer.GetFolderList(Folder homeFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.FolderSynchronizer.<>c__DisplayClass5.b__0(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
3:41:55 PM — End of inner exception stack trace —
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGapiCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
3:41:55 PM MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’ failed with an error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()
3:41:55 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]
3:41:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille
3:41:56 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:41:56 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions
3:41:56 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Health
3:41:56 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older
3:41:56 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active
3:41:57 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:41:57 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille
3:41:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:41:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Retirement
3:41:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:41:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Retirement
3:41:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:41:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Seldie Tee Key
3:42:00 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:00 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Seldie Tee Key
3:42:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Writting
3:42:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Writting
3:42:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Maxine 12-13-14-15
3:42:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Maxine 12-13-14-15
3:42:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions
3:42:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Art
3:42:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Art
3:42:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AutoMotoBike
3:42:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AutoMotoBike
3:42:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/BariatricTrip
3:42:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/BariatricTrip
3:42:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Chandelier
3:42:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Chandelier
3:42:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Condo
3:42:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Condo
3:42:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Excel Tips
3:42:14 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:14 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Excel Tips
3:42:14 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:14 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Films
3:42:17 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:17 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Films
3:42:17 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:17 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/GarminSupport
3:42:18 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:18 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/GarminSupport
3:42:18 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:18 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Guitar-Ukulele
3:42:19 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:19 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Guitar-Ukulele
3:42:19 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:19 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Halina
3:42:22 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:22 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Halina
3:42:22 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:22 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Health
3:42:23 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:23 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/ISP
3:42:24 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:24 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/ISP
3:42:24 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:24 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk
3:42:24 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:24 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk
3:42:25 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:25 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
3:42:27 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:27 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Junk E-mail
3:42:28 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:28 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Movies
3:42:28 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:28 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Movies
3:42:28 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:28 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Norton AntiSpam Folder
3:42:29 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:29 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Norton AntiSpam Folder
3:42:29 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:29 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Notes
3:42:32 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:32 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Notes
3:42:32 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:32 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Pets
3:42:33 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:33 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Pets
3:42:33 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:33 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Phones
3:42:34 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:34 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Phones
3:42:34 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:34 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/PolskieObywatelstwo
3:42:37 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:37 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/PolskieObywatelstwo
3:42:37 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:37 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/RobertPaula
3:42:38 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:38 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/RobertPaula
3:42:38 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:38 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Subscriptions
3:42:39 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:39 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Subscriptions
3:42:39 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:39 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Taxes
3:42:40 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:40 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Taxes
3:42:40 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:40 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Ukulele
3:42:43 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:43 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Ukulele
3:42:43 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:43 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Uyen
3:42:44 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:44 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Uyen
3:42:44 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:44 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/funny
3:42:45 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:45 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/funny
3:42:45 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:45 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
3:42:48 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:48 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
3:42:49 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:49 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Drafts
3:42:49 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:49 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Drafts
3:42:49 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:49 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Sent Mail
3:42:52 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:52 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Sent Mail
3:42:52 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:52 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Spam
3:42:53 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:53 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Spam
3:42:53 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:53 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Starred
3:42:54 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:54 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Starred
3:42:54 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:54 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
3:42:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:55 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
3:42:57 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:57 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active
3:42:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions/Ziko
3:42:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA-Net Transactions/Ziko
3:42:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:58 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Health/Movassaghi
3:42:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:42:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Health/Movassaghi
3:42:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:42:59 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/110 N Dean
3:43:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/110 N Dean
3:43:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:02 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/18 S Collier
3:43:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/18 S Collier
3:43:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:03 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/190 N Irving
3:43:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/190 N Irving
3:43:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:04 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/200 N Dean
3:43:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/200 N Dean
3:43:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:05 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/310 N Dean Purchase
3:43:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/310 N Dean Purchase
3:43:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:07 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/377 N Dean
3:43:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/377 N Dean
3:43:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:08 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/460 E 9th Purchase
3:43:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Older/460 E 9th Purchase
3:43:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:09 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/310 N Dean Ongoing
3:43:10 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:10 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/310 N Dean Ongoing
3:43:10 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:10 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Ongoing
3:43:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Ongoing
3:43:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:12 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Purchase
3:43:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
3:43:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/AAA Coquille/Active/470 E 2nd Purchase
3:43:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
3:43:13 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Downloading messages: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/All Mail
3:43:15 PM [email protected] [IMAP] Downloading messages: Done

Thaddeus,
I have to ask you if you are using your eM Client license on more than one device? If so that would explain the invalid license error.
You need to have one license per device for eM Client to work correctly or it will keep asking you to re-add it.

The second issue is a common problem we had with an error that happened on google servers -> you need to resynchronize your google account to fix it.
Go to Tools > Accounts and temporarily delete your gmail account from eM Client.
Then add it again using this guide: http://www.emclient.com/em-client-wit…

Best wishes,
Olivia

How do I get new license? I just downloaded and reinstalled eM Client and never got into obtaining license dialog…

OK - I am almost ready to give up. After reinstalling eMClint I am back at the prompt for JavaScript enable… WHERE? I am in the midst of moving and will continue next week, but as of now I am frustrated…
Also, about using same license for multiple PCs. If your policy is to have a single license for each - you should state it. The way you handle it is very confusing.

You can get your license here > http://www.emclient.com/purchase
Also you can’t get a second free license with the same email, if that is what you are trying to do. You never answered my question if you were using it on more devices.

The one device policy is stated on our website.

Yes - I was using it in 4 PCs.

Well, if the license is ‘taken’ you should display error as such. “This license number is already in use, please obtain another license at http://www.emclient.com/purchase” and that would have been the end of frustration.

OK - I obtained second license. But I am still getting this:
Why? Which browser do you use? I use Chrome and JavaScript is enabled.

I completely uninstalled eM Client, reinstalled it with new license using my work email, but I am not able to create GMail account - interesting is that the password is OK (as I tried wrong password on purpose) , but then it insist on having JavaScript enabled. So it will not work with GMAil… Please help.