How do I group my messages using conversation - as used in gmail?

Frankly, this is unacceptable. It’s been over a year since it was stated it would be released in 5.0. Now 6.0 doesn’t have it either.

Along with this, I’ve found eM to be buggy and causes numerous system crashes for me.

How can I go about getting a refund?

Hello,

if you are paying customer please use our paid customer service then, Anyway now you can send me your order ID at [email protected] and I will forward it to sales department.

regards
Jan

The great thing about gmail is the Conversation View. A Gmail desktop client without Conversation View is a limited client. Then what is this “Show Messages in Groups” option for???
You can find it in:
Settings => Mail => Read => Show Messages in Groups

I thought this was supposed to enable the Conversation View, but it has no effect.

Just downloaded the BETA of version 6. Seems this feature has not yet been added. Is this feature expected to come soon John?

Hi,

we are still planning this feature, but due to technical difficulties I can’t tell if it will be in late updates or in the next version/s.

with regards
Jan

C’mon please…
Give it priority, we beg you!

Hi,

conversation (threaded) view has been postponed to 7th version or late udpates of 6th version due to technical difficulties (it was implemented in a past but caused too much problems)

Jan

Thunderbird does it along with most of the other features that eMClient has. Only difference is that Thunderbird is free for unlimited accounts and has fewer bugs than eMClient.

Was this feature originally scheduled for October 2012, as in more than a year ago now?

Unfortunately TB has even more problems and is no longer in development, only difference is that TB often does not inform user about issues at all.

with regards
Jan

You just missed a great opportunity to respond well to customer criticism Jan.

I switched to EM Client because Outlook 2013 does a very poor job connecting and synchronizing to Gmail.
EM Client could potentially become the best de-facto Desktop Client for Gmail, and I would be more than happy to pay for it. It’s just this pending features that you guys have to release asap. :slight_smile:

I am sorry, but me and my colleague responded and explained why there is no conversation view yet many times.

we have informed our users that it will be implemented and when. So I have responded to your promotion of competitor’s product very well - by pointing it our why it seems that TB has less issues.

I usually delete promotions of other products, but this time I decided not to do that and respond to it.

with regards
Jan

The best response would be to acknowledge that you have dissappointed your users and prioritise this feature which you guys originally promised for release in October 2012 (is that right?). People are only complaining here because they love emClient and would rather annoy you to improve it than go back to the alternative. If you defend your mistakes instead of learning from them you only make it harder for them to stay.

Thank you for your support and understanding, threaded view will be implemented of course, because it is still in plans.
But there was way too many issues around it when it was implemented once in the past so it had to be taken out and our plans had to be changed.

It is not like we want to annoy our users, but half functional feature would do even worse than current situation when it was just postponed for a while.

Jan

I have to agree with everyone else. It is the best application out there for Gmail but is missing a lot of Gmail features. I would love to see the group messaging as soon as possible!

My business runs on Google Apps and this is a great solution for us but I’m hesitant to use it for business just yet. When the time is right we would be purchasing 30 to 50 licenses.

It is planned.

Jan

Did I miss something, or does version 6 not have conversation view ?

Hi, we have postponed conversation view to later updates/next version.

Jan

The client is simply fantastic. However, without conversation view I feel totally handicapped. Now I have forgotten how we functioned before that view was available.

Can you please tell me a realistic date when this feature would be available. I would pay for the product if you can deliver that. Thank you so much.