Freeze smart folder

Good to get the first feedback since 3 years. Not good to hear, that it will not be reintroduced.

Yes it was announced from the support in January 2019. Here again the Email answer, it was seen by the staff itself as useful !!!:

An answer is an answer and we as users have to accept it. But we have an answer.

So my suggestion is not to wait 3 year for an answer, with this a forum is worthless. Thanks.

As a 3rd party user reading this thread, “will bring back” and “so perhaps they will return this” are not the same thing. The way I read their response is that it might return, or it might not. Based on Gary’s recent response it doesn’t look like it will be returning due to the issues this feature caused. So it looks like us users will have to accept stability of the client over having this feature.

Lastly, if you feel this forum is worthless you might consider purchasing VIP support. Most users answering in this forum don’t work for eM Client and are doing it to help out other eM Client users. If you want direct support to eM Client staff I would recommend considering the VIP support. I purchased it recently and brought up an issue I was having, and it was dealt with in an acceptable manner.