exchange mailbox does not show up...

Dear Emclinet Team,

I was able to configure my exchange account in em clinet (version : 6.0.19690.0) but the mailbox does not show up…

I have this problem as well. No matter what I do, the mailbox just doesn’t show up.

Hi, please create backup of your database (File - Backup…) and then install this version http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.197… This issue should be repaired in it.

Jan

Thanks for the response, but unfortunately the problem still remains even after updating - that mailbox still doesn’t appear.

Yes… I am still haveing the problem…

it has just started to work …but I do not know how…

It might have been caused by some temporary issue on server side or on your side.

Jan

What version of Exchange server do you use?

This problem still exists it seems in EM Client Version 6.0.19861.0. Works fine from my home laptop connecting to the same Exchange server, but here at the office on my office computer my Exchange mailbox does not show up.

My GMail Mailbox shows up fine. Is there a fix for this?

Hi,
can you please try to install new version of eM Client and check if it solves the issue?
You can download new version here (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20025/setup.msi).

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Downloaded and installed new version. Still no luck on exchange server showing up. I turned on Web Services Logging, and also GMail SMTP Logging as I am also having issues sending gmail. Please take a look at the logs attached and let me know what to try next.

9:04:11 AM Online state: changed to online with reason NetworkAvailability
9:04:11 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/
9:04:11 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:12 AM [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:12 AM [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:12 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: For folder [email protected]/[Gmail]
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing subfolders: Done
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: For folder [email protected]/Inbox
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Synchronizing messages: Done
9:04:13 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:14 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:14 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:15 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:15 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder list
9:04:15 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’
9:04:15 AM [email protected] [GData] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/ToddFlora/’
9:04:39 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Uploading messages: To folder [email protected]/[Gmail]/Trash
9:04:40 AM [email protected] [IMAP] Uploading messages: Done
9:04:46 AM MailExceptions.OperationException —> Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: A time zone with the specified ID could not be found.
9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestBase.ProcessWebException(WebException webException)
9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestBase.GetEwsHttpWebResponse(IEwsHttpWebRequest request)
9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestBase.ValidateAndEmitRequest(IEwsHttpWebRequest& request)
9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.SimpleServiceRequestBase.InternalExecute()
9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.MultiResponseServiceRequest1.Execute() 9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.ResolveName(String nameToResolve, IEnumerable1 parentFolderIds, ResolveNameSearchLocation searchScope, Boolean returnContactDetails, PropertySet contactDataPropertySet)
9:04:46 AM at Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.ResolveName(String nameToResolve, ResolveNameSearchLocation searchScope, Boolean returnContactDetails)
9:04:46 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeAddressResolver.<>c__DisplayClass3.b__0(WorkerStatus param0, CancellationToken param1)
9:04:46 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:46 AM — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:04:46 AM at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:46 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:51 AM [email protected] [SMTP] Connecting: To [email protected]
9:04:51 AM [email protected] [SMTP] MailExceptions.SocketException: Connect failed with reason:
9:04:51 AM “An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 74.125.137.108:587”
9:04:51 AM at MailClient.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Connect(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:51 AM at MailClient.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:04:51 AM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Thanks,

Todd Flora

2 interesting things in your log file:

9:04:46 AM MailExceptions.OperationException —> Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: A time zone with the specified ID could not be found.

9:04:51 AM [email protected] [SMTP] MailExceptions.SocketException: Connect failed with reason:
9:04:51 AM “An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 74.125.137.108:587”

Thanks for your observations,

And yet both these email services work fine from my home laptop using EM Client. So is this a network issue on my work network?

BTW I can use netmail.retailpro.com/owa fine from within the network when in a browser.

Todd

Hi Paul, I would greatly appreciate some feed back on this one.

Todd.

Hi,
sorry for the belated reply, the logs you’ve previously posted are from the Log tab in the Operations windows right?
Can you please turn on “Exchange Web Services” logging in
Tools > Settings > Advanced, under your exchange account?

Restart the application (or push it into offline mode and back online) and go back to Advanced settings and click on “Send Logs”?

Also please add me as a copy to that email ([email protected]).

Thank you,
Paul.

I am having the same problem that I cannot see the new exchange account I added.

I downloaded the suggested version; but when I ran it I got a message that I have a later version on my machine and then setup exited.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks,

Nicholas

I uninstalled EMClient and downloaded the latest setup and reinstalled but I still cannot see my second account.

According to one of their tech’s they claimed my issue was because that Exchange server was not up to date, but I was able to hit that same Exchange server from outside the work network with EM Client and it worked fine. 

Sorry to say I never got my issue resolved from my work machine, so I am still stuck with Outlook and can’t use EM Client at work.

Hi Todd, what version of Exchange are you using?
Is it possible you’re using some Firewall/Proxy at your workplace?

As to both of you, is the account actually added in the accounts list in eM client, but just not shown in the sidebar, or are you having issues adding the account completely?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I think that the account is created, as it does appear when I open the accounts setting and the account syncs.  It just does not appear anywhere on the interface.

Nicholas