Error Retrieving Messages (IMAP)

Hello,

I have encountered the following error:

“[IMAP] An attempt to connect to COMPANY failed. This could be a temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings.”

An hour before this popped up, I was able to receive and send new mail. I’m still able to send e-mails, I just can’t get new ones.

I should note that I have had this issue before. The only solution I could find (after digging through your forums), was to delete the account and add it back. This removes the error, but only temporarily. It’d come back after an hour or so.

No settings have been modified. Why does it work and then stop working? What’s going on?

Hello,

please send us IMAP logs, tools - settings -advanced, mark off IMAP logs under your account, restart client and try to synchronize.

then send me those logs to: galis @emclient.com
and this topic’s address: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

regards
Jan

Hello John,

I’ve e-mailed my logs to the e-mail address noted above.

Any news?

Thanks!

Hello,

I have forwarded all emails today to developers or colleagues who can resolve this, I will contact you on email when issue will be resolved or I will have more information.

same I will write here solution to this issue for another users.

regards
JAn

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up.

In case it helps anyone else, I’ve tried creating a new account and chosen Mail > Other instead of the Automatic Setup.

That seems to work. At least, it’s been over 24 hours and I haven’t had any IMAP issues come up (yet). If it stays error-free, then I guess the problem’s solved.

Hello,

I ma glad that this has worked out for your issue.

regards
Jan

Has there been any followup on this issue. I also get the same error as indicated by the Original Poster:

“[IMAP] An attempt to connect to {my imap server} failed. This could be a temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings.”  

The account syncs OK but the error pops up every time I open EMClient.

Thanks,

Steve

This seems a common error because I get it also. I had to get a new email program because the Windows 10 Mail app is garbage. If this continues with problems might have to dump it also. Oh I wish Outlook Express still functioned.

same issue - I get a settings question message but all seems to work.
My settings (POP) are the same as all other email clients for the same email address. How Can I get rid of these messages?
Thanks!

same, same settings but error message

Hi Jeff, hi David,
when this error pops up, could you copy the content of the Log tab in the same window? Or access it through Tools>Operations>Log (but only copy it after the error appears, as it will include additional information connected to the error.)
This error message can be triggered by number of issues (that is why it might seem common), so without more data its hard to say. It could be your antivirus or firewall blocking connection to the server or an incorrect server security policy, etc.

Regards,
Olivia

Funny thing, the error message seems to be gone and the Windows 10 Mail program which I stopped using is working again

see the shots below:

11:54:32 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
11:54:32 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
11:54:32 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
11:54:32 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello David,
unfortunately you didn’t cope the beginning of the error log, which is most important… could you please copy the whole log?

Regards,
Olivia

Here it is:

7:20:45 AM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability
7:21:09 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
7:21:09 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:21:09 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
7:21:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:21:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
7:21:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:21:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
7:21:09 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
7:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
7:30:46 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
7:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
7:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
7:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
7:31:09 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
7:31:09 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:31:09 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
7:31:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:31:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
7:31:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:31:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
7:31:09 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
7:40:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
7:40:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
7:40:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
7:40:51 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
7:40:51 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
7:41:12 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
7:41:12 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:41:12 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
7:41:12 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:41:12 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
7:41:12 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:41:12 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
7:41:12 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
7:50:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
7:50:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
7:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
7:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
7:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
7:51:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
7:51:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:51:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
7:51:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:51:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
7:51:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:51:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
7:51:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:00:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:00:46 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:00:49 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:00:51 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:00:51 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:01:12 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:01:12 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:01:12 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:01:12 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:01:12 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:01:12 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:01:12 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:01:12 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:03:47 AM [email protected] [SMTP]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:03:49 AM [email protected] [SMTP]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:03:49 AM [email protected] [SMTP]  Sending messages
8:03:50 AM [email protected] [SMTP]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:03:50 AM [email protected] [SMTP]  Disconnected: Done
8:10:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:10:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:11:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:11:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:11:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:11:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:11:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:11:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:11:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:11:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:20:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:20:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:21:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:21:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:21:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:21:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:21:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:21:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:21:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:21:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:31:09 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:31:09 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:31:09 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:31:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:31:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:31:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:31:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:31:09 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:40:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:40:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:40:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:40:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:40:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:41:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:41:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:41:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:41:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:41:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:41:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:41:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:41:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:50:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:50:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:51:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:51:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:51:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:51:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:51:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:51:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:51:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:51:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
8:59:40 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:59:41 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:59:42 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:59:43 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:59:43 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:00:04 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:00:04 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:00:04 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:00:04 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:00:04 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:00:04 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:00:04 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:00:04 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:00:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
9:00:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
9:00:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
9:00:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
9:00:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:01:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:01:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:01:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:01:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:01:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:01:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:01:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:01:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:10:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
9:10:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
9:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
9:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
9:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:11:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:11:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:11:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:11:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:11:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:11:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:11:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:11:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:20:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
9:20:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
9:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
9:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
9:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:21:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:21:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:21:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:21:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:21:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:21:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:21:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:21:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
9:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
9:30:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
9:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
9:30:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:31:09 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:31:09 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:31:09 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:31:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:31:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:31:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:31:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:31:09 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:40:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
9:40:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
9:40:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
9:40:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
9:40:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:41:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:41:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:41:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:41:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:41:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:41:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:41:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:41:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
9:50:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
9:50:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
9:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
9:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
9:50:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
9:51:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
9:51:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:51:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
9:51:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:51:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
9:51:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:51:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
9:51:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
10:00:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
10:00:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
10:00:49 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
10:00:49 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
10:00:49 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
10:01:10 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
10:01:10 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:01:10 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
10:01:10 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:01:10 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
10:01:10 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:01:10 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:01:10 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
10:10:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
10:10:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
10:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
10:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
10:10:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
10:11:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
10:11:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:11:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
10:11:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:11:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
10:11:08 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:11:08 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:11:08 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
10:20:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
10:20:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
10:20:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
10:20:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
10:20:48 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
10:21:09 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
10:21:09 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:21:09 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
10:21:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:21:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
10:21:09 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:21:09 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:21:09 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
10:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
10:30:45 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
10:30:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
10:30:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
10:30:47 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
10:31:08 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
10:31:08 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
10:31:08 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
10:31:08 AM &nb

Hi David,
are you using any antivirus software? Can you make an exception for eM Client in this software if so and also add an exception for eM Client to your windows firewall and see if your connection stops being interrupted.

Regards,
Olivia

I’ll try it - no other application on my entire PC requires this …

same error with exception included in AVG.
Here is the log:

1:26:07 PM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability
1:26:28 PM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
1:26:28 PM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
1:26:28 PM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
1:26:28 PM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
1:26:28 PM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
1:26:28 PM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
1:26:28 PM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
1:26:28 PM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

And the windows firewall?

even after the update I just installed -----

8:40:05 AM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability
8:40:22 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:40:23 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connected: To [email protected]
8:40:26 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Downloading messages: From [email protected]
8:40:26 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: From [email protected]
8:40:26 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Disconnected: Done
8:40:26 AM [email protected] [CalDAV]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 184.168.130.195:443
8:40:26 AM    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:40:26 AM    at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
8:40:26 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:40:26 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
8:40:26 AM    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.RequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody) 8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.XmlRequestCommand.Execute(HttpWebRequest httpRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Action1 logBody)
8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:40:26 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.ProtocolCommands.Connector.RunCommand(CalDavAccount account, ICommand command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.UpdatePrincipalUri(Uri baseUri)
8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.CalDav.Synchronizer.BootstrapCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:40:26 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)