emails wont leave outbox. They seem to be sent. But it won't move to sent box.

emails wont leave outbox. They stay there but it seems to be sent. But it won’t move to sent box. Amazing when I had the 1 month experience period this did not hapen at all!

Hello Andrea,
what version of eM Client are you using? Can you please check the exact number in Help>About section?
What mail account does this happen with?

Regards,
Olivia

I am using version 4.0.27943.0.
[email protected]

Hello Andrea,
I suspect this would be 7.0.27943 as version 4 is not supported anymore (and hasn’t been for a long time).
Is there any error message when you try to send an email?
Can yu please copy it from the Menu>Tools>Operations window?

Regards,
Olivia

10:59:30     "Não é possível ler os dados da conexão de transporte: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu

10:59:30 corretamente após um período de tempo ou a conexão estabelecida falhou
10:59:30 porque o host conectado não respondeu."
10:59:30    em MailClient.Protocols.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:59:30    em MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

And I keep getting a test message always

I need help. Need to get this fixed soon! Otherwise will heva to chenge email plataforma.

Hello Andrea,
seems like atimeout issue - did you try to test (by sending a message to yourself perhaps) if the message is actually sent through the server and just not moved to Sent folder or is the message not being sent at all?

Regards,
Olivia

I did try! It is sent I guess. But it doesn’t move to sent file. Why? Please help. Can’t stay working like this. I’ll probably change to outlook. This is somehow causing trouble with my work. Con’t go on like this. I appreciate if you can help me find the reason why this is happening.

Hello, will you help me? Didn’t get any advice form you. The message is not beiing sent. What I don’t understand is the fact that the trial version did work perfectly. After updating the version asked by you it startes with this problem. Can you please send a link so that in oprder to me to have the previus version? This new one is not working and I didn’t get any support.

Everything happened after I selected your upgrading.

Hello Andrea,
please calm down, the Forum is a community support for FREE users, replies are not instaneous (which would literally be impossible).
You get a faster reply from our PRO support system when you buy PRO license.
Let me also remind you, that FREE licenses are for personal use only.

As for your issue, if you want to continue solving it, please go to Menu>Tools>Settings>Advanced and set up SMTP logs for your account.
Restart eM Client.
Replicate the issue.
Go back to Advanced settings and click ‘Send logs’ but change the recipient to [email protected]
Also add a link to this forum thread in the message.

If you’d prefer to downgrade to a previous version, ALL releases are available on our website from the Download section under the Release history page: http://www.emclient.com/release-history

Regards,
Olivia

I just downloaded and installed Gmail personal computer Server v 7.0.27943.0 for my personal use. It does not receive mail like iphone does and Gmail web mail does. Also it does send messages to iPhone and Gmail web but shows them in Gmail personal computer Server v 7.0.27943.0 locked in Outbox folder. 

>did you try to test (by sending a message to yourself perhaps) if the message is actually sent through the server and just not moved to Sent folder or is the message not being sent at all?

Yes I sent several texts to myself and others.

The message is being sent and I see it in iPhone and on webGmail

The notebook client 7 shows it as still stuck in the in outbox despite being sent.

>please go to Menu>Tools>Settings>Advanced and set up SMTP logs for your account.Restart eM Client. Replicate the issue.

>Go back to Advanced settings and click ‘Send logs’ but change the recipient to [email protected]

I have done this.

>Also add a link to this forum thread in the message.
https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/emails-wont-leave-outbox-they-seem-to-be-sent-but-it-wont…

Kind Regards

Geoffrey

I have the same issue with a new computer/new install of software with Ver. 7.0.7943.0. I receive all emails but am unable to send any via Comcast. I’ve tried multiple times and multiple accounts with no results.

I just removed it and reinstalled it and the problem remains. I shall now try to restore my computer.

I reinstalled em Client 6 after removing em Client 7 and it now works properly. Pity em Client 7 does not work properly as it haq some great new features.

How do I go about removing the Client 7? So as to reinstal Client 6? Tried to install 6 and it says a version upgrade is already installed. Sorry…not to goog with computer stuff…I guess it might be sinple.

I don’t wanna loose my e-mails ate inbox, sent box, etc. Is it possible?

I am using Windows latest version. I made a backup copy of all e-mails before reinstalling em Client 6 to be safe. I did not need it.

Then I uninstalled em Client 7 … right mouse click on Start > Control Panel > View By Category > Programs > uninstall a program … then select em Client 7

Then I installed em Client 6. When it was installed all the messages and contacts and calendars were still there.