Email sent doesn't appear on Sent folder after archive it

Hi, I am testing EM Client, coming from Thunderbird.

I have more than 20 email accounts, and they are IMAP accounts (not Gmail or Hotmail, self-server email accounts)

The conversation views is on.

Your client is doing something that I didn’t expect:

1. I receive a new email which I see on “all inbox” view.

2. Then, I answer the email.

3. After that, I select the conversation on the “all inbox” view and click the Archive button.

4. Then, I expected the email I sent appears on Sents view (as I have sent an email) and Sent folder of that IMAP account, but the email is not showing on Sent, only on archive folder.

Why the email is not showing on Sent folder/view? And how can it be show there?

Thanks, best regards.

Just to add:

Settings > mail > send “Save copy of sent messages in “Sent” folder” is ON.

I have made more tests:

1. When I use webmail for the same SMTP account, if I archive a conversation with one email answered with this account, the sent email of that conversation is stored on Sent folder.

2. When I use Thunderbird for the same SMTP account, if I archive a conversation with one email answered with this account, the sent email of that conversation is stored on Sent folder.

3. The problem is with EM Client, if I archive a conversation with one email answered with this account, the sent email of that conversation is not stored on Sent folder, neither on local sent folder.

4. I have made this change on EM Client: Settings > View > Conversations I have change to “Conversation in message preview”, and then, if I archive the last incoming email of a conversation with one email answered with this account, the sent email of that conversation is stored on Sent folder.

The question is, how can it be archived and showed on sent email with the first option of conversations turned on (Conversation in all views)?

Thanks, best regards.