eM taskbar icon doesn't show that there are new mails

Hi, I am a new user and am running 10.3.2619 on Windoze 11. When a new mail arrives I get a popup indicating such but I’d like to glance at the taskbar icon for eM and see it display there are new messages. This normal behavior in Outlook or Thunderbird. Can this be done? Many thanks in advance…Jeff

If you are wanting to see new mail notifications “on the Windows taskbar” icon see this thread below

If you are wanting to see new mail notifications “in the Windows tray” see this thread link below.

In the new V11 Beta V11.0.625 with Windows 11 the small white envelope icon now shows above the taskbar icon and in the system tray “even if eM Client is open in the background” behind another app as per the following example screenshot and notification settings.