Domains auf Blacklist werden nicht blockiert *** Domains on blacklist are not blocked

Ich habe Domains im emclient in die Blacklist eingetragen aber ich bekomme diese Mails trotzdem weiterhin.
Werden diese Mails denn nicht blockiert?
Wenn ich diese Domains direkt auf dem Mailserver meines Providers eintrage dann empfange ich diese Mails auch nicht mehr.

Werden diese Domains (die ich in den emclient eingetragen habe) synchronisiert mit dem Mailserver meines Providers?

I have blacklisted domains in emclient but I still receive these mails.
Are these mails not blocked?
If I enter these domains directly on the mail server of my provider, I will not receive these mails.

Are these domains (which I have entered in the emclient) synchronized with the mail server of my provider?

You need to check the Blacklist Rule (Menu > Tools > Rules) and make sure that the domain listed there matches exactly the domain in the sender’s details.

The Blacklist Rule in eM Client is not synced with your provider’s spam detection system.

Danke aber ich habe das verglichen. Hier die Blacklist:

Thanks but I checked. Here’s the blacklist:

Trotzdem kommen die Mails weiter an:

Nevertheless the mails continue to arrive:

Dauert es immer ein paar Tage, bis die Blacklist funktioniert?
Allerdings habe ich diese Domains schon letzte Woche in die Blacklist geschrieben.

Bitte um Klärung

Does it always take a few days before the blacklist works?
However, I already added these domains to the blacklist last week.

Request for clarification

Hallo!

Weil mich das auch mal beschäftigt hat:

Wo werden die Mails denn angezeigt? Denn sie kommen natürlich trotzdem an, sie werden lediglich in den Spam-Ordner verschoben. Der zählt (warum auch immer) zu „Alle Posteingänge“ und deshalb ist auch Spam dort sichtbar. Ggf. in der Einstellung mal eine Spalte für „Konto“ einrichten (Rechtslick auf die Titelzeile → Aktuelle Ansicht anpassen…) und kontrollieren.

–

Because that’s been on my mind too:

Where are the mails displayed? Because of course they arrive anyway, they are only moved to the spam folder. This folder (for whatever reason) counts as “All Inboxes” and therefore spam is visible there. If necessary set up a column for “Account” in the settings (right click on the title bar → Adjust current view…) and check.

The Blacklist Rule should work immediately. All it does is check new messages as they arrive in your Inbox, and if the domain or address matches one in the list, it will move it to the Junk folder. If the message has already been read, or is not in the Inbox, the Rule will have no effect.

What version of eM Client are you using @Jorg2?

The Junk folder does not count as All Inboxes. What version of eM Client is this @NoSi1?

Mine is “7.2.40748.0”. Update check does not offer one since month and before I downloaded this one by a given link.

UPDATE: I checked this again. With this version above you are right: Junk is not part of “all Inboxes”. Therefore my hint is quite useless…

Was hat die Kontospalte damit zu tun? Dort sehe ich nur auf welcher meiner Mailadressen die jeweilige Mail kommt.

Die Mails kommen weiterhin in Junk an.

Wenn ich direkt bei meinem Internetprovider 1&1 diese Adressen in die Blacklist schreibe, dann kommen diese Mails gar nicht erst an sondern werden sofort (manchmal dauert es bis das greift) blockiert. Warum funktioniert das nicht im emclient?

Wo ist der Unterschied zwischen
Nach Junk verschieben
und
Nach Junk verschieben und Mail/Domain in Blacklist eintragen ?

Nach Junk verschieben wird die Mail nur in Junk verschoben.
Nach Junk verschieben und Mail/Domain in Blacklist eintragen
wird Mail in Junk verschoben und die Mail/Domain in Blacklist eingetragen.

Aber wenn sie sowieso nicht blockiert wird, dann braucht man sie doch gar nicht erst in die Blacklist eintragen. Dann reicht doch Nach Junk verschieben.

What does the account column have to do with this? There I only see on which of my mail addresses the respective mail comes.

The mails still arrive in junk.

If I write these addresses directly into the blacklist of my internet provider 1&1, then these mails do not arrive at all but are blocked immediately (sometimes it takes a while until this works). Why does this not work in emclient?

What is the difference between
Move to Junk
and
Move to Junk and add mail/domain to blacklist ?

Move to Junk will only move the mail to Junk.
Move to junk and blacklist mail/domain
mail is moved to Junk and the mail/domain is blacklisted.

But if it is not blocked, you don’t need to blacklist it. Then it is enough to move to Junk.

Die aktuellste Version.

Die Mails aus der Blacklist werdem im Junk empfangen

Wo ist denn der Unterschied zwischen Nach Junk verschieben und Nach Junk verschieben und Mail / Domain in Blacklist eintragen?
Auch wenn man in Blacklist einträgt, wird die Mail trotzdem nicht blockiert. Dann reicht doch Nach Junk verschieben.

Aber warum werden die nicht gleich ganz blockiert?
Sonst braucht man die gar nicht in die Blacklist schreiben.

The latest version.

The mails from the blacklist are received in junk

What is the difference between Move to Junk and Move to Junk and add mail / domain to blacklist?
Even if you add to blacklist, the mail will still not be blocked. Then **move to junk is enough.

But why are they not blocked completely?
Otherwise you don’t need to add them to the blacklist.

That’s what is supposed to happen. The Blacklist Rule moves messages to the Junk folder.

ja aber dann gibt es doch kein Unterschied zwischen den Optionen.
Move to Junk and Move to Junk and add mail / domain to blacklist

Warum werden die Mails nicht komplett blockiert?

yes but then there is no difference between the options.
Move to Junk and Move to Junk and add mail / domain to blacklist

Why are the mails not completely blocked?

Ich versuche eine Bildhafte Erklärung, technisch ist das „unscharf“:

Der Unterschied zwischen „direkt bei 1+1“ und „emClient Blacklist“: Bei 1+1 werden die Mails in einen Ordner geschoben, den emClient ignoriert, während bei der Blacklist von emClient Mails aus dem Postfach abgerufen und „wegsortiert“ werden. Da die Mails im Postfach bei 1+1 sind, das Blacklisting jedoch im emClient, würde „einfach dort liegen lassen“ dazu führen, dass das Postfach irgendwann mit Müll vollgelaufen ist. emClient kann im gegenzug jedoch die Mails von 1+1 nicht auf dem Server dort „wegsortieren“.

Das grob zum Verstehen. Sachlich ist das so gewünscht, denn ein gewerblicher Nutzer muss seinen Spam-Ordner kontrollieren, ob möglicherweise wichtige Mail drin gelandet ist. Dass ein „Blacklisting“ konsequenterweise „will ich auf keinen Fall“ bedeutet, ist zwar verständlich, doch irgendwohin müssen sie halt. Wenn sie „weg“ sollen, in der Blacklist-Regel halt noch die funktion „löschen“ dazu nehmen.

–

I’ll try a figurative explanation, technically it’s “out of focus”:

The difference between “directly at 1+1” and “emClient Blacklist”: At 1+1 the mails are pushed into a folder, emClient ignores the folder, while at the Blacklist emClient retrieves mails from the mailbox and “sorts them away”. Since the mails are in the mailbox at 1+1, but the blacklist is in emClient, “just leave them there” would cause the mailbox to become full of garbage at some point. emClient cannot “sort away” the mails from 1+1 on the server.

This is just a rough understanding. In fact, this is desired, because a commercial user has to check his spam folder to see if important mail has ended up in it. That a “blacklisting” consequently means “I don’t want it under any circumstances” is understandable, but they have to go somewhere. If you want them to “go away”, use the “delete” function in the blacklist rule.

That is not the function of eM Client’s Blacklist Rule.

If you want to block those messages from appearing in eM Client, even in the Junk folder, then you need to configure that on your server.

Move to Junk, does just that. It moves the message to the Junk folder.

Move to Junk and Blacklist, does just that. It moves the message to the Junk folder and adds the address or domain the the Blacklist Rule.

@NoSi1

Aber 1&1 schreibt doch, dass die Einträge in der Blacklist blockiert werden.
Auch im Webmailer von 1&1 finde ich keinen Ordner wo diese geblockten Mails drinnen sind.

But 1&1 writes that the entries in the blacklist are blocked.
In the webmailer of 1&1 I can’t find a folder where these blocked mails are in.

Aber wenn die Domains auf die Blacklist gesetzt werden, und dadurch in Junk geschoben werden, wo ist dann der Unterschied wenn man nur Nach Junk verschieben auswählt?

Blacklist Einträge machen dann ja auch nichts anderes als in Junk zu schieben.

But if the domains are blacklisted, and thereby pushed into junk, what is the difference if you just select Move to Junk?

Blacklist entries do nothing else but push them into junk.

It does ONLY that. It moves the message, but does not add the address to the Blacklist Rule.

Ja das verstehe ich.
Aber letztendlich machen beide Funktionen dasselbe.
Oder welche Auswirkung hat das Schreiben in die Blacklist sonst noch?

Yes, I understand that.
But ultimately, both functions do the same thing.
Or what other effect does writing to the blacklist have?

No they don’t.

One just moves the message. ONLY that message. It does not affect future messages. It does not add anything to the Blacklist Rule. It just moves the message, one time, that is all.

The other moves the message AND adds the address to the blacklist so that any future messages WILL ALSO be moved AUTOMATICALLY.

Jorg2 wrote:

Aber 1&1 schreibt doch, dass die Einträge in der Blacklist blockiert werden.
Auch im Webmailer von 1&1 finde ich keinen Ordner wo diese geblockten Mails drinnen sind.

But 1&1 writes that the entries in the blacklist are blocked.
In the webmailer of 1&1 I can’t find a folder where these blocked mails are in.

Das stimmt nicht.
That is simply not the case (see screenshot)

1 Like