Does EMClient SYNC with Google Contacts? Not Import, but Sync?

If NOT, please… when will it happen?

Well, as it’s mentioned here: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to… , in my opinion it DOES sync eM Client contacts.

However, I’m going to set-up my iphone with eM Client (as it’s mentioned there) tommorow. Will let you know as it’s done.

Hi,
there’s another topic about that: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to… . It’s on our to-do list.

Hi,
It does not synchronise with Google contacts.

Hi,
it will be available with the release of 2.8 version in the middle of December.

Hi,
Thank you for the reply. We hope so :slight_smile:

Can’t wait

Hi,
see the topic https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to… about new version and its features.

The new version will not be available for release in December. the new information now from Gabriel is sometime in January and no date given.

has this come out yet?

They are already on version 3.0.1.

It syncs with Google contacts - in both directions.

thank you! :slight_smile:

thanks for your share

Mine does not sync both ways. I just began using eM client yesterday so perhaps I am doing something wrong. If I enter a contact into my gmail contacts, I will see it appear in my eM Client window. However, when I enter a new contact into my eM client window, it does not also appear in my Google Contacts. Any help is appreciated.

MAC also keeps on coming up with new makeup launches with more beautiful colors and makeup looks. On the MAC website you can find makeup charts that have very easy to follow instructions.

The latest collection out was the spring forecast collection. This is a 4 in 1 collection, each collection representing 1 color that is pink, coral, plum and purple. I loved all four of them. They have other collectionNFL Jerseys too like Riveting and Mineralize Foundation and the VIVA GLAM that I just talked about.

Makeup Outlet Stores can be fabulous places to find makeup bargains. Yet cosmetics companies don’t seem to do much to advertise or market these sources for discontinued cosmetics and overstock makeup.

Cosmetics Company Outlet or CCO Outlet

This is the outlet store that gets the most people talking. It’s more widely known than most other brands. CCO Outlet is owned by Estee Lauder and that company owns most of the make up brands that many of us adore when we visit specialty stores like Sephora and Ulta. In fact, Estee Lauder owns MAC Cosmetics in addition to others like Clinique, Bobbi Brown and Smashbox, and has owned Stila and some other high end luxury cosmetic brands.

If you’re looking for a MAC makeup outlet, CCO is your place. They have a decent selection of discontinued MAC products, and are often a source for limited editions that you may have missed out on the first OPI HongKong Seriestime around. The Cosmetics Company Store also carries a wide variety of hair and body care products in addition to fragrances and colognes. Estee Lauder also owns Bumble and Bumble, Tommy Hilfiger, and they even own La Mer though I’ve never seen that at any CCO!

Look to outletbound.com to see if there is a CCO in your region.

Bare Escentuals Makeup Outlet Store

I was recently out at a Premiere Outlet store in Las Vegas, NV. Much to my surprise, I saw a Bare Escentuals Outlet Store! I didn’t even know such things existed. The selection was small and the discounts weren’t anything to get too excited about. But a bit of research shows that there are 3 more of these makeup outlet stores in the USA. Find more information at outletspotter.com. These seem to be located in Indiana, Texas and Virginia.

Neutrogena Cosmetic Company Outlet

I’m not sure if this exists anymore. I’m told there was one of these near the Los Angeles Airport but when i tried to track it down further, I couldn’t find it. I can’t seem to find it using Google either.

Lancome The Company Outlet

Lancome doesn’t get nearly as much press for their outlet store as Estee Lauder does. But if you can find one, Lancome’s outlet store tends to have better prices and steeper discounts than The Cosmetics Company Outlet. OPI Canada CollectionL’Oreal owns Lancome, and something like 500 more brands, but you won’t find drug store brands at the Lancome Outlet. I’ve seen Kiehl’s and some other products that didn’t capture my attention too carefully. But the outlethas fabulous prices on Lancome.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for in your own region, there are many online makeup outlet stores that carry Estee Lauder, Lancome Urban Decay, Stila, Smashbox, and many other brands you love.

Kayla Block is an entrepreneur, animal lover, horseback rider, dog snuggler, and beauty blogger. Find makeup bargains, makeup coupons, cosmetics closeouts, and more at her web site Makeup Deal of the Day.

MAC Cosmetics, the name of which is derived from the company’s full name of Make-up Artists Cosmetics, is a Canadian manufacturer of cosmetic products. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.

yah,it maybe, welcome our website to go shopping: christian louboutin schoenen online

so good, Calvin Klein 365 ,Coach Outlet Online An idle