Clicking the "name" of a Calendar Hides/UnChecks all other Calendars?

As at @deviantollam says quote:-

attempting to click on the checkbox is really challenging especially on high resolution displays".

If you’re off by even a pixel, above or below, eM “Client treats this as though you clicked on the “name” of the calendar”.

I agree it’s very annoying when this happens.

To fix this problem "maybe eg:-

Decrease the hotspot clickable area around the checkbox so that it “does not go past the checkbox outline” to then avoid accidental clicking the small space in between the checkbox and the name of the calendar.

Also maybe decrease the hotspot area “around the Calendar name itself” to avoid clicking the small area to the left of Calendar name.

Apart from that I do also like the idea that @lelabo3d had of activating several calendars at the same time with only one check box.

2 Likes

I also have the same problem, it is very annoying and it is really a pity that you are not getting much attention. At least a “select all” option in, say, the right-click menu, would be very helpful. This bad behaviour is driving my crazy.

This solution

might be a workaround.

1 Like

I also came to this forum hoping to find a solution to this issue.

While I see the benefit of being able to easily clear our curated calendar selection to view a single account, it is beyond annoying that I have to then go back and individually re-check every calendar to get my default calendar display.

I think reversing the hitbox sizes is a good solution for this issue, or even better in my opinion is the proposal by @lelabo3d. I think a preset list of calendar selections would be very helpful. This way we can both view a specific calendar individually and then go back to a list of calendars that we default to. It would also be nice if we could navigate between multiple groups of calendars by creating multiple presets.

I think the “select all” idea does not solve the issue. It does not help me when I have to go back through the list and then un-check the calendars that I do not want to see on a typical day.