Click on Calendar, entire application crashes

That fix worked for me too, thanks

Perform the following steps.
Exit eM.
Set your system date to February 28.
Start eM.
GO to Calendar and select ANY view except Month view. I prefer Week view.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Reset system date to February 29.
Start eM.
Everything should work but do NOT go to Month view. It will immediately experience an application error.
Hope this helps.

Exit eM.
Start eM.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Start eM.
Everything should work but do NOT go to Month view. It will immediately experience an application error.
Hope this helps.

Exit eM.
Start eM.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Start eM.
Hope this helps.

Exit eM.
Start eM.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Start eM.
Hope this helps.

Exit eM.
Start eM.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Start eM.
Hope this helps.

Exit eM.
Start eM.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Start eM.
Hope this helps.

This is officially fixed with an update. See the answer to my original post here: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/leap-year-issue-again

Unless you loaded the v7 beta, in which case it isn’t fixed yet. You will still need to perform the steps I outline above.

Exit eM.
Start eM.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Start eM.
Hope this helps.

Super! Danke! Hat perfekt geholfen! Bereits Jahrhunderte vor Christus haben die Ägypter (und nicht nur sie) gewusst, wie man mit Schalttagen umgeht. Schon toll, dass man bei eM Client noch Schwierigkeiten damit hat!

You are most welcome! Glad it helped!

There is now an official update for Version 6 which is available via the usual ‘Help | Check for update’:

6.0.24928.0     (29/02/2016 14:36:43)

• Fixed a leap year issue in calendar
  • Fixed listing of delegated accounts on Exchange servers
  • Several other fixes

JWallis is a moron. He failed to read the first line of my post. Ill repeat it here for everyone else who failed to do the same:
eM Client ( 7.0.24859.1 )Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000

For everyone who is running v7, ignore the simpleton and use the steps I have outlined above which temporarily resolve the issue for v7 users. 
If you are running v6, you may find the v6 update useful. If for some reason you cannot install the v6 update, you may also follow my steps and, for the short term avoid the month calendar view for the month of February 2016 until the update can be installed or a fix for v7 is distributed.

Yep. I did. Sorry. And you failed to give the right advice to Version 6 users, on several threads. At least I’ve had some positive response from that direction and at least I’m man enough to admit I got it wrong here which clearly you are not. I’m not going to give you the satisfaction of responding to your pathetic personal insults either.

Unfortunately you aren’t man enough to admit that my steps temporarily resolve the issue for all versions. My advice was not wrong for any version. It may not be the permanent fix but it does resolve the issue for all versions. I do inform those running v6 that the official fix may resolve their issue. Please read the post immediately above yours.  

This update solved the problem.

Hi,
The fix to the leap year problem is in this update: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.249…

Regards,
Olivia

The fix to the leap year problem is in this update: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.249…

Regards,
Olivia

Regards,
Olivia