Click on Calendar, entire application crashes

eM Client (7.0.24859.1)Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0, Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
The following error has occurred:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.MonthCalendarView.RefreshScrollbarProperties()
at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.MonthCalendarView.ViewActivate(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.Calendar.CalendarView.controlCalendar_ViewTypeChanged(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlCalendar.DelegateViewTypeChanged.Invoke(Boolean refreshvisibledays)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.controlCalendar.set_ActualViewType(ViewType value)
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventView()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ResetFilter()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateToolStripConfiguration(String configuration)
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventLayout()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.RefreshEventLayout()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.ActivateEventFolders(Boolean expandBox, Boolean ensureFolderSelected)
at MailClient.UI.Forms.formMain.leftSpine1_BoxActivated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebar.OnBoxActivated(ControlSidebarBox box, EventArgs e)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebar.box_Activated(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.Activate()
at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.Maximize()
at MailClient.UI.Controls.ControlSidebar.ControlSidebarBox.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at MailClient.Program.<>c.b__50_1()
at MailClient.ExceptionUtils.ExceptionUtils.Filter(BodyDelegate body, FilterDelegate filter, Action`1 handler)

http://emclient.com/ns/report">;

eM Client

false

Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.

Same problem. Related to leap year?

I also have the same problem. 

Same problem - definitely a leap year issue. Set clock to 28th Feb or 1st Mar and problem goes away. Set it to 29th Feb and crashes.

Same problem. Please resolve.

same problem, please help… getting frustrated… in the mean time… to get around the issue, for a brief moment if you can access the calender, quickly switch the view to agenda mode… this will resolve the issue for today…

This issue started 1 week ago in my PC. Now the app is not valuable.

Same problem. Please resolve.

Same problem.

Hi,
there is a bug in the month view of the program that manifested with the leap year.
This update should fix the issue: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.249…

Regards,
Olivia

Great! It works.

Well it now doesn’t crash but wheres all my appointments etc gone?

Hi Geoff,
can you describe what account do you experience this problem on?
Is your calendar still intact if you access it through a server/webmail?

Regards,
Olivia

Olivia, I made the mistake of updating to the Beta, thinking it shouldnt have the same issue. When will there be an updated beta version with the fix?
Thank you!
Eric

Sorry to be dense but how do you want me to ‘describe’ what account this is and how would I access my emclient calendar through a server/webmail?
Incidentally I did send a crash report (like a lot of others) this morning - whether this would contain pertinent info I dont know.

Well done.  It works.

Hi Geoff,
did the event disappear on a Google calendar? iCloud calendar? CalDAV? All your accounts? Local Calendar?
If it’s not local, but a synchronized calendar, there is a server where you can access them (because it’s a place where eM client gets them from).

Regards,
Olivia

Geoff Townsend, on the left side of the Calendar view you should see buttons for each of the calendars you view in the eM app. Expand all the pull downs and make sure there is a check box in all your calendars. This resolved the issue for me.

Perform the following steps.
Exit eM.
Set your system date to February 28.
Start eM.
GO to Calendar and select ANY view except Month view. I prefer Week view.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Reset system date to February 29.
Start eM.
Everything should work but do NOT go to Month view. It will immediately experience an application error.
Hope this helps.

Perform the following steps.
Exit eM.
Set your system date to February 28.
Start eM.
GO to Calendar and select ANY view except Month view. I prefer Week view.
GO back to mail.
Exit eM.
Reset system date to February 29.
Start eM.
Everything should work but do NOT go to Month view. It will immediately experience an application error.
Hope this helps.