Changing the order of messages in a conversation

In the conversation view of the message the messages are ordered from oldest at the top to newest at the bottom. Can this be reversed, so that the newest message will be at the top and the oldest at the bottom?
Thanks

YES PLEASE.  You should simply be able to double click date column and resort like Postbox.

Sorry that was not correct.  it probably should be a check box in conversation setup, as to sort with newest or oldest first

Hello,

At the moment we’re using “GMail style” conversation message sorting. We might be adding an option to reverse this sorting in the future, so keep an eye on our updates!

+1!

Can we get an update on the status of this? I would much prefer to have the newest conversation at the top of the conversation window. 

+1!

+1

+1 … this has been over a year now!  Would be nice.  A long conversation thread means scrolling down a lot to get to the newest post!! 

+1 too

Yes, I was just going to post about this. The conversation message sorting should be newest at the top like the email list to the left, new messages at the top. It’s very confusing having one list with new at the top and the other with new at the bottom.

I love everything else about this program so far!
FutureX

Still no solution? After 7 years

See my reply to you in another topic where you have posted the same question.