calendar won't update google calendar

Paul in my view as EMClient calendar is not updating from Google Calendar online for you, the problem lies with some “unknown software installed” on your computer otherwise this would be happening for all customers which its not.

I run multiple Google Calendars online and add, remove and update events all the time from Android devices and EMClient V8 allways is updating within 15mins.

This used to be an intermittent issue with V7, but with the latest V8 Betas this issue has gone away.

Observe from my functionality matrix that eM Client calendar is updating from Google calendar when an event is entered on the web-based Google Calendar interface.

That you run this successfully means that you are in the vast majority that do so. For evidence that there exists a minority for whom this does not work see above.

As I am sure from your careful study of what has gone before you have observed that I continue to have this problem using the Beta.

Would you please uninstall all the software on your computers then re-install eM Client and see if this works? No? I’m not willing to either in hopes of finding some “unknown software” malefactor.

It is perfectly obvious that nobody from eM Client weighs in here so I’m stopping responding to further helpful suggestions from the user base.

Selah.

Cyberzork, that is my observations with the beta as well. A previously troublesome Google Calendar now syncs without issue.

Paul, are you aware that this is a community supported forum, and that eM Client Inc. staff will not usually comment here? This is explained in the license agreement you accepted when you registered your Free License. If you require support from the company, then you need to purchase a Pro License, which will give you direct VIP Support.

Thank you very much. Exactly what I did. I’ve been trying to figure it out for ages and then I noticed this.

Well done!

Liz Drewery

Thank you very much, Robert! You’ve solved my problem.

Regards!

Liz