Calendar reminders do not dismiss

Hi, I am using version 6.0.19714.0.

When I get a google calendar reminder I get the eMClient notification, but when I click Dismiss or Dismiss All the reminder window disappears but then reappears 2 seconds later with the same information.
Tried closing and restarting eMClient but the same thing happens I cannot rid of the reminder window?

How can I fix this?

I have the same problem, I’m using eMClient with Google Applications, and the calendar notifications worked fine before the update. It’s pretty annoying

Hi, this should be resolved in this version, unfortunately it looks like not all event will be able to be repaired so only way how to do it is to delete them and create them again.

Jan

I deleted an appointment from webmail and did a sync. I am still getting the reminder and unable to dismiss or snooze. Have had to close the application for now.

Yes, Unfortunately newest information about this issue is that there is another problem inside this, so developers are trying to find solution to it fast.

Jan

same issue, it was fine with all previous versions.

Hi, we know about this issue. It is currently being resolved, because there is more causes of this issue you can help us by providing information about yours.

You can do it by this way:

Go to tools - settings - advanced, check SMTP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

I’m having this issue as well. Very annoying, especially as I can’t “recreate” these events - they are synced from an external source via Google Calendar.

Go to tools - settings - advanced, check SMTP under your account, apply and restart eM Client

This generated no logs. I had to enable GData logs to get logs.

yes, I am sorry but I forgot to rewrite SMTP to GData and I am sorry for it. Anyway have you sent them? I went trough my emails and was unable to locate any fresh GData logs from users.

Jan

Seems to me that this has been solved in the latest version of the client

Thank you for this information, if you will encounter it in the future again then don’t hesitate to report it to us again.

Jan

This is still an issue for me. I’m on the latest version 6.0.19861. It seems mostly to happen with events that I’m invited to. I use Google Apps Calendar.

I am having the same issue - reminder will not go away. I have generated GData logs and will send by email. Thanks.

Still of matter to me (but only started like a year ago): 6.0.24985.0
Will there be no more patches for this issue on v6?

Umm . . . the current version is 7.2.36465. I don’t think that 6.x version, which is more than 3 years old, is supported anymore.

9/18/19
Same here. Google Calendar reminder won’t dismiss or snooze.
v. 7.2.36694.0
#Annoying

I have the same problem.
v. 7.2.36908.0

This problem still happens on v7.2

Sorry to bring this thread from the dead, but I am using 8.0.3385 (83a873c) and when I dismiss a Yahoo calendar notification, it does not dismiss but “snooze” because I get again the notification after some time. I bet this thread old but still relevant.

It is interesting to say, this behavior started when I “snoozed” a notification for the first time while using the client. I always had dismissed notifications and always it was working fine, but one day I did snoozed for the first time, and from that day I have this problem.