Calendar reminders do not dismiss

I’m seeing similar behavior with my linked Google calendar. Appointment pops up, I dismiss, and it pops up again some time later. This is happening for multiple appointments. I am also using 8.0.3385 (83a873c).

i am experiencing this issue as of this morning.

Windows 10, eM Client v.8.2.1237 (had this on 8.1 also), recurring event (13 days overdue, huh) from Google Calendar (remote, I guess) could not be dismissed/snoozed, endless clicking on ‘Dismiss’ in the windows notification nor clicking on the ‘Dismiss All’ button in event message (shown when clicking on the windows notification title) results in just new notification, nothing more.
Just a clue — if turning my PC on and waiting couple of seconds without pressing anything (so the login page would not come up) and waiting for the first of this notification to be shown on the stand-by screen, and then logging in, this notification does not shown up. If logging in without seeing the notification, this popup comes again and again until I press ‘X’ on the notification.
Every ‘Dismiss’ button click produces just a new “%time% o***.com Google Calendar Uploading item(s) to folder ‘/Calendar’” messages in the log.
Kinda IT-person, so I’m open to dig’n’check stuff, just give me the instructions what to do, this issue really annoys me.

I’m currently having this issue as well. Seems like it’s been happening for years, is there still no way to correct it?