Autodraft keeps saving multiple copies

How do I get rid of Autodraft? I sent an email on Monday by way of a reply on some existing traffic and when I went to print there were multiple pages of drafts. Can I turn off the autodraft feature. I note complaints about autodraftt going back to 2016. It didn’t do it until I recently updated

If this is to do with eM Client constantly saving a draft every minute or so, and then adding it to the conversation for Gmail accounts, there a fix for this in the next update. This issue only happened with a recent update & hasn’t been a prob before.

See the following thread.

Nope. This is happening with my standard eM Client emails. Can you not simply bring in a feature allowing us to turn autodraft off?

I note complaints about autodraftt going back to 2016. It didn’t do it until I recently updated.

Ok as it’s not the Gmail multiple auto drafts problem (which sounded like that being it only happened recently), do you have the thread to this issue you are referring to that goes back to 2016?

If you refer to Multiple drafts in trash many people have complained of this issue. Sounds like it was happening regards gmail but now its happening to all my mail

I never had an issue until the latest update.

Just untick the option in Menu > Settings > Mail > Compose

2 Likes