Add to Evernote button

+1

What happened to the idea that add to evernote would be included in ver. 6?

Hi, it was canceled.

Jan

Are you planning to add it to a future release?

Jeff

unfortunately no.

Jan

That’s to bad eM Client really had some great potential the only thing holding me back from business use was the EverNote integration.

Oh well I’ll keep checking back in case you change your mind.

Oh that stinks, Mailbird has this feature (as well as Facebook integration) and if you added this, it would seal the deal…

How about if you made it part of the Pro package? Then it would give an incentive to help offset development costs by having people pay for the Pro version.

Yeah, great idea! The missing Evernote Integration is what stops me from using em Client. 

I am reading all the comments and your responses. It appears that your company is not at all concerned with your clients. For a product that costs $50.00 you would think that you would first put more care into your customer service and second you would actually listen to your customers requests and suggestions. I was planning on buying this product but after reading this one page I am not and will not. You act smug and as though you are a multi-million dollar corporation with no worries, and we both know that is not the case. I would highly suggest improving customer service and to start LISTENING to the people who pay YOUR bills. 

Can somebody from the eM Client team tell me what has happen to this feature? I also posted a comment here: https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/t…

Would be nice if you could give a short reply to it and what needs to be done that this feature has a possibility to get implemented.

I’d like to bring up this request again and - sorry - I don’t like to annoy:

The implementation of an ‘add to evernote’-button would increase efficency and boost up em.client strongly!!!

So, revise your denial, please!

Evernote gives you a unique email address in the account set up.  Just forward an email to that address and it goes straight into your evernote account.  It may even be less keystrokes than a dedicated button once eM auto completes the address.

Hi Neil,

May thanks for your hint and indeed you are right. However, I’m still using this option yet as em.client does not provide any other way. But fowarding a mail is different fromt an ‘add to evernote’-button because it generates overhead which you need to delete in evernote instead just adding the mail content into an evernote note.

Regards

Reiner

YES.  that has stopped us from buying numerous Pro versions for our business.  Given the growth in Evernote in business, most of which who are happy to pay for a Pro license, AND that EM is an Outlook replacement, then MUST have an “Add to Evernote button” ASAP.  Much lost business.  Someone there needs a course on marketing!

+1

Hi All, Don’t forget to upvote this idea!!

Great suggestion but I need to be able to send individual emails as I don’t want to archive everything. 

Ditto. Adding a macro button for Evernote has held our business as well from moving forward as our enterprise email client. If added as a Pro feature would not only pull additional subscribers, but also upsell the base to upgrade. I’m sure a business case would support the development to make this happen. 

I second that. I badly need the same feature like the Outlook plugin for emClient.

Hello all,

We’re sorry to bring this news.
Even though the Evernote integration was planned in the upcoming version 8, Evernote recently decided to withdraw their public API.
Based on this, we had to cancel the plans of events synchronisation to Evernote. However, compatibility with Exchange, Office365 and CalDAV servers stays.

Russel