Add to Evernote button

You can expect it in 2-3 months.

I deem it really useful function would appreciate to see it in the next release!

I would love integration with OneNote so I don’t have to manually cut&paste.

Hello,

Evernote button will be added in 6th version, OneNote unfortunately is not planned.

regards
Jan

Hey Jan, when do you expect to release the 6th version?

Thanks!

Hello,

It is scheduled to be released in few weeks, possibly mid to late autumn.

regards
Jan

Jan, Since it is a major release, will buying 5.x now entitle me to a free upgrade when 6 is released?

Hello,

if you want to buy licence for 5th version now then yes you will be able to update to 6th version also.

regards
Jan

@George and John:

Could you also consider adding Simplenote, please?

I’ve tested Evernote and it is too “much” for me.
I love the text-only functionallity of Simplenote and it should be very easy to implement it.

There are free APIs and if you need any help, just let me know. I’ve also helped to add Simplenote-sync to Memotoo.com some time ago.

Another idea would be to add notes-sync the way the iPhones do: the notes are stored with a special header as draft-emails on the existing IMAP-account.
This would make many iPhone-users happy and should also not be a big deal to implement, i think. There are also some Android-clients to access these notes on IMAP-servers. I also have more information about this, if you need it!!

Hello,

No, we do not plan to implement Simplenote, and unfortunately Evernote implementation was canceled also.

regards
Jan

8 days ago you told us: “Evernote button will be added in 6th version”. And now suddenly the cancelation. That looks not serious. :frowning:

Hello,

Unfortunately it is true, I am only forwarding decisions from my superiors as answer to user’s question.

regards
Jan

This is very disappointing.

I understand you, but plans sometimes changes. Still there will be some new features and many bugs repaired in 6th version :slight_smile:

regards
Jan

This is a deal breaker for me. :frowning:

Hello,

I am sorry to read this, but thank you for trying eM Client anyway.

regards
Jan

Is there going to be an API system so that people can write there own plugins like an evernote button? This would solve a lot of problems for your development team. They would not have to write any code themselves for all the different services out there.

Its a deal breaker for me as well…

Hello,

API is somewhat planned, we discuss it often. Anyway all I can say about it now is that it will not be implemented anytime soon.

regards
Jan

If you would aslo like to see “delayed Send” added to emClient, please vote for it here:
https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…