zooming problem - can't set zoom

I’m using the preview pane. When I click on the preview and change the zoom using CTRL+/- then go to another email, then back to the zoomed one the new zoom setting is still there. However, if I select the email in full screen and change the zoom setting, then select another email and go back to the zoomed one I lose the zoom - it doesn’t keep it.

I’d like to save a zoom setting for emails from specific domains, or if that is not possible then just to set a general zoom level for all emails. The problem with HTML emails is the fonts are pretty small.

I’m using Chrome on Windows 8.1.

Am I missing something? Is there an option somewhere to save the zoom setting?

Thanks.

Hello Rob, it is unfortunately not possible to setup a zoom level for certain messages only, your zoom settings should be kept if you adjust the zoom level in a single message, identical settings should be applied if you select another message.

You can reset the zoom level using Ctrl+0.

Unfortunately HTML messages can be formatted in the message source which can display the content appear too small in some cases, based on your read preferences. If you’re seeing some items too small, can you make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

It does not save the last zoom level, I’m constantly having to zoom in when reading each email…  We need some type of setting to lock this in?

Uninstalled simply because of this… never again…  so unresponsive…