you may access your off-line data but online synchronization and the sending of emails are disabled

"em client doesnt have a valid license. you may access your off-line data but online synchronization and the sending of emails are disabled. once a license is obtained, you will be able to use product without limitations again’’

Why am i getting this pop up?

My email password changed, and as soon as i changed the password this popup appears.

Any help or solution?

Regards

The same problem today, but not caused by password change. I think they change the free license policy. I tried to reactivate free license, but they say, that “You computer can’t be activeted due to violation of a free license policy”. Looks like we I need to search for another free mail client…

A violation of the license policy means you are suspected of using the Free License for commercial or business use.

If you are using the Free License for personal use only, you can write to eM Client and have the license reinstated. If you are using eM Client for commercial or business use, you need to purchase a Pro License.

Until such time as this is resolved, you will not be able to use eM Client to send and receive email. Thus it is offline. It has nothing to do with your email account password.