Yahoo Mail and 9.1.2109

I have read many problems regarding Yahoo mail and the 9.1.2109 upgrade but I have not read any fixes that work. My husband upgraded and has not received/sent an email since. I just got the notification that I should upgrade…I don’t think so!! I have tried reinstalling, I have tried doing a backup and installing ver.8 (won’t let you do that). I have changed IMAP and SMTP settings. NOTHING WORKS! Can someone please tell me how we can continue to use eMClient.? We really like it…but only if it functions!

1 Like

Try reviewing this thread for the yahoo issue. E-mails Won’t Sync - Mail - eM Client

1 Like

I have been unable to connect to my yahoo account today. It only started this morning and I made no changes. I am able to log into yahoo directly via a browser.

I have tried deleting the account in eM Client and re-adding it but it made no difference. All I see is a red triangle with an exclamation mark with the following message:

Connection Failed. This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. Please check the settings or click on the warning symbol to try connecting again.

I am using version 9.1.2109.

Same problem, and tried all solution’s, no success! I am just going to yahoo direct via browser but get all the ad’s but can send and receive mail! I would think eM Client would have a solution to this problem by now but no! I wish someone from eM would actually address this problem for us and suspect we are not the only folks with the problem.

I have the same problem and consider as unacceptable that eM Client did not yet aknowledge the issue .Knowing that eM Clent works on it, would make me better !