Yahoo log in

Thursday evening (8/15/19) eM could no long download emails from Yahoo. At the same time even my trusty iPhone was unable to access Yahoo emails for the first time. I double checked account settings on the ATT web site. This morning I was able to get the iPhone to access Yahoo mail by changing my password. However eM still cannot log in. Throughout I have been able to send emails with eM.  Below is my most recent log.  Any suggestions??? 

8:01:01 AM Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability
8:01:01 AM [email protected] [POP3]  Connecting: To [email protected]
8:01:01 AM [email protected] [POP3]  MailClient.Accounts.SocketException: Error when receiving from account [email protected] : No such host is known
8:01:01 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
8:01:01 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and click on the POP3 tab for your email account. Make sure you have the correct host specified in the settings, because the error you posted above says you don’t.

Thanks Gary. I will play around with that now that I have something to zero in on. I do have my POP3 settings as the ATT support website specifies. Which is apparently out of date or overtaken by events.