Yahoo Business Connection Issues

I have an issue where there is constant connection issues with my Yahoo Business email account.  Some times it will be working just fine then a few minutes later it will not send out any emails or I can not view them.  The viewing issue is the email title is there but I am unable to view the body of the email.

I never have any issues with my Gmail accounts.  Will this issue be addressed in the release of EM 7?  I have always had issues with Yahoo Business on EM 6.  It gets pretty frustrating, but I do not want to give up on it yet.

Thanks

Hi John, Yahoo can be a really problematic server as there are lots of bugs and issues with their IMAP sync as well, however I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to so before I make any statements, are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Can you also please check the exact version number you currently have installed on your computer in Help > About?

Thank you,
Paul