Yahoo account (failed to add)

Hello. I can’t add any of my yahoo accounts. Is there a problem with this soft ?

How many accounts to you have loaded now? Are you using the free version of eM Client which is limited to two accounts?

I already have 4 accounts loaded, and yes I am using free version, don’t know how did it work with 4… I did not know that it should be limited at 2…

Hello Bogdan,
if you are still running the demo, that one has unlimited account count, just like PRO version.
When your demo runs out, and if you activate a FREE license, you will be limited to 2 accounts.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Bogdan,
is there any error message regarding this setup? Why can’t you add your yahoo accounts?
Have you tried the manual set up in Tools>Account through Mail>Other section?

Regards,
Olivia

But how about those yahoo accounts?

I added and then I receive a message, something like AUTH005 or Unable to authentificate. Or something like that. And I am sure my password is correct cause I double check it using a browser.

Hello Bogdan,
try to remove the domain name in the username (aka instead of ‘[email protected]’ use just ‘name’) and see if that works for the login.

Regards,
Olivia

I tried that, same results

Hi Bogdan,
I consulted this issue with our developers, this could be triggered by a change of your Calendar or Contacts URL. Yahoo is known to change these from time to time.
Please try to deactivate the Contacts and then Calendar of your yahoo account in Tools>Accounts settings and see after which deactivation do the popups stop appearing and then check the URL address in your browser if it’s valid.

Regards,
Olivia