Xtra NZ to Outlook

My internet supplier, Xtra NZ is changing things and I may have to go to a new email provider, probably Outlook. How do I keep the one account and change it to Outlook instead of running the two in EM Client. In that way my inbox and folders stay the same ? I intend to run both seperately for a while so to update contacts of new email address and then connect in EM Client later.

If you are moving your email address from one provider to another, while you still have a connection to the old mailbox, move or copy all the messages to Local Folders. If Local Folders are not visible below your other folders, you can enable them by selecting Menu > Settings > General > General > Show Local Folders. Click on Save & Close to save the setting. Once the address is available with the new provider, remove the old account from eM Client and add it again so it connects to the new server. You can then move the Local Folder data to the new mailbox, or leave it where it is.

If you are just getting a different email address with another provider, you can run both accounts side-by-side. So add the new address to eM Client. You can then move the messages directly from the old folders to the new ones if you decide to drop the old address.

Thank you Gary, appreciate your reply. Regards

Hi Gary, EM Client made the change of email address super easy !