Wrong email content with "TO"/"FROM" addresses (corrrupted)

I was cleaning up my mail and noticed mail in the “trash” with the email recipient with the wrong email content!  I don’t believe I even put the two emails in the Trash?  When I moved the emails back to the “Inbox” the wrong content was still there so I no longer have the content from those emails and it looks as though I responded to the email recipient, but that email was actually sent to someone else.  Something weird is going on.

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you check for the exact version number in Help > About? Can you please also make a screenshot of the issue?

What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.21040.0  I can’t take a screen shot as I already emptied the “trash” folder.  But when I did move the emails back from “Trash” to my “Inbox” the body of the email was still incorrect for the recipient (“TO”/“FROM”).  It seemed to affect only the back and forth emails from one person, but it was an important conversation.  I cannot find those back and forth emails on Google webmail either?  They are gone from my “Sent” folder, too.

Yes. eM client sometimes change body of emails (content from older email) … or lost email completely, or download body slowly (hours), or lost every email in folder and download it again.  It’s normal. I wrote many, many support tickets about this.

Hi, since Gmail is using labels you might have deleted the label and thus the message completely. Please make sure to make a screenshot of the issue if it reoccurs, also please update your eM Client to this version:
http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi .

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi Martin,

It sounds strange that you have so many issues with eM Client … I’m sorry to hear that.

Which operating system are you using?

Are you using IMAP or POP3?

Do you have these issues with all your e-mail accounts (in case you have multiple e-mail accounts), or only with 1 or some of them?

Which version of eM Client are you using?