Wot? Datum stimmt nicht (7.2.36908)

Merkwuerdig … sowas ist mir noch nie aufgefallen.
Wie lässt sich das im folgendem Bild (im link) beheben?
Bild: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgou2h1es3ql886/wie%20bitte%20kann%20das%20sein.png?dl=0

You will need to explain what is wrong with the date.

Also, please post your images like I have done above, rather than linking them on some other site. If that image is removed, or the site is not available, then this thread loses something.

In this case I had some issues connecting to your file, and then I was asked to sign-up to Dropbox before I could view the image. I managed to bypass it, but that is not something I want to do just to offer some comment.

pity that you did not see the complete picture, because it is the problem would have arisen. (Which it is not)

that you have to log in to a shared from me Dropbox link in Dropbox? … I have already distributed over 100 url’s … was always without preconditions

I saw the whole picture and your arrow pointing to the date above. Can you explain what is wrong with the date?

seltsam :slight_smile: angezeigt wird Links der Gruppenname ‘Zukünftig’ Dabei ist keines der Daten rechts in der Zunkunft.
Ich frage mich,weshalb ich mir die Mühe machte, das Bild auszuschneiden

Und auf deinem geposteten Bildausschnitt sieht man das die Mails am 19.04.19 abgeschickt und am z.B. 22.10.19 empfangen wurden. So what?

I think that maybe the message database is corrupt.

If the messages are in an IMAP folder, right click on the folder and choose Properties > Repair. If it is a Gmail or Gsuite account, right-click on the All Mail folder instead.

If this is in a POP3 local folder, or in Local Folders, run a database check by closing eM Client then run C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\DbRepair.exe.

See if that helps.

->knobloch:
siehst Du nicht das GANZE Bild?
Hast Du Schroll-Leisten? Vielleicht ist es sehr groß … ist ein Screenshot aus meinem 4K-Monitor

->Gary Curtin
schon VOR meinem Postig probiert :slight_smile: Es erneuert sich zwar, bleibt aber auf `Zukünftig’ Nun … es betrifft im Moment gottlob nur den Junk-Ordner. Von daher ist es kein Drama -wenn es dort bleibt-
Ja, ist IMAP. Werde jetzt dennoch mal den String (C:…) probieren … Danke

11:14 Uhr
Ist das gleiche, was er hier nach dem Neubooten des rechners macht … zwei grüne Häkchen.  Eine Datenprüfung will er nie gefunden haben -ging bisher immer tadellos … seit bald zwei jahren-