windows 10 em client freezes

eM Client freezes after some time. I have to shut it down from device manager and then restart. Any ideas on how to solve this? Just updated to the Pro version and still getting the same issue. Thank you!

I have the same problem (free version) with Win 10 Pro. Unable to obtain fixes from forum. Am now using emclient for contacts and calendars only and Mailbird for emails. Probably return when there are a few more fixes.

Also have had the freezing problem with WIndows 10, which only started after the latest em Client update. Seems to happen most frequently if internet connection is momentarily lost (as happens a lot with our wireless service)

Hello Adrian, sorry to see this, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Can you please make sure you’re using the latest available release or install this update, 6.0.23181.0 ?

If the issue persists, can you please run this utility http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe when the application freezes and submit the stack dump created during the occurrence to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,