Win 10

EMClient keeps crashing since installed win 10 PRO x 64bit, which log do you require to analyse the problem? There does appear to be a lot of logs

Hello, if the application is crashing, a crash report window should appear once it crashes, can you please make a screenshot of the error message or better, copy the content of the error after clicking “show error” and submit it to us here on the forum for more information?

what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

Hi Paul
I have release 60223440 and the same freeze problem still occurs (Win 10 PRO 64 bit) but does not show an error message. I have to terminate prog in task manager. I understand that a newer version is available but cannot seem to find it on emc web site?? Never had this problem with win 7 ult (64 bit version) A response would be appreciated as I do consider it to be one of the better calendar/email clients when working correctly. I have tried repairing but does not help.

Hello, if the application is crashing please submit the crash report message to us here for more information. After the crash report window is shown, click on the “Show error” button and copy the error message.

If the application only freezes and fails to respond, can you please run this utility when eM Client is not responding and submit the stack dump created to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Regards,

Hi Paul
What utility do you mean?

Sorry forgot to include the link, here it is : http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe 

Submit your report to my work mail [email protected] with a reference link (URL) to this forum topic.

Regards,