Will not mark as read any emails from National Geographic or American Express.

I have emClient set to mark as read after 1 second.  This works fine, except emails from National Geographic and American Express.  When I delete these after reading them, they go into my trash folder still marked as unread.

Hi Herb, are these messages HTML formatted? Some of the HTML messages that contain an external content (which has to be downloaded), can take more time to be marked as read since after opening, they’re not completely downloaded.
What version of eM Client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

It is taking 15 to 20 seconds on the smaller mails.  I haven’t timed the longer ones.  Never had this problem with Thunderbird of Outlook Express or Outlook.  Also, I never had to wait for a re-indexing after an abnormal shutdown with thr others.

Hi again Herb,
can you please download this utility http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe and run the utility on your computer while the messages is not being marked as read. This will help us determine whether the issue is caused by downloading of the message.

The utility will create a stackdump file, can you please send me the file to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.