Wie können Mails dauerhaft gespeichert werden? Ich möchte auch gelöschte mails wieder finden können. Danke

Wie können Mails dauerhaft gespeichert werden? Ich möchte auch gelöschte Mails wieder finden können. Danke

Hello Caroline, I’m not completely sure what you’re referring to, can you please specify the question?
What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you using an IMAP account?

Using the standard delete feature on IMAP, messages should be moved to your Trash folder, which based on your server setup can automatically be emptied after a setup period of days, removing an item using shift+delete would remove the message completely disabling the option to restore the message before the Trash is emptied.

Are you having any issues with deleting items from eM Client?

I`m using a free EM client version. Where can i see if it is a imap acount? can i find an old mail which is already deleted?

Navigate to your account settings and select your mail account, you should then be able to see your available services, you can either use POP or IMAP, you could also be using an enterprise Exchange account or an Outlook.com account, both of which would work as IMAP, e.g. once you remove an item it should be moved to your Trash folder unless you empty the folder.

However items that have already been removed from the server can’t be restored.